Thousands “offboarded” from UPS today

Coldworld

60 months and counting
May as well enjoy it while it lasts..
You never know when :censored2: can turn sideways..had 2 upsers have heart attacks in the last 6 months and now decided it was a good time to retire...could have done it 10 years ago! This keeps on playing in my head..on repeat. Will sticking around for those additional 18-24 months REALLY make that much of a difference in my pension??? Not so sure.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You never know when :censored2: can turn sideways..had 2 upsers have heart attacks in the last 6 months and now decided it was a good time to retire...could have done it 10 years ago! This keeps on playing in my head..on repeat. Will sticking around for those additional 18-24 months REALLY make that much of a difference in my pension??? Not so sure.
Can’t buy time.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Can’t buy time.
1713581372865.gif

Brownwind

Don't get these people who want to spend 45 years at brown. Everyone has their own reasons but damn...
Once you hit your magic number the job changes. You realize you can actually enjoy the job and ignore the static. Remember the customer is king and your last name is service. Be the best at what you do and reap the benefits. WE ARE THE BEST….