Three CEOs resign from Trump council over Charlottesville

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
whats going to happen to the debt if they keep raising rates. why did the fed pay banks interest to keep reserves

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Fake news.

If we're talking about the South, honey, it's the Republicans who are on welfare.
Obviously not from the South are you?
I grew up there and still visit.
Dems pretty much control all local governments but they do vote for the Republican candidate for President.
I never met a Republican until I left to go to college.
There are some older Southerners that will never vote for a Republican ... even for President.

BrownArmy

im waiting for you to teach me because your the smartest poster i have even seen. It makes me wonder what you could teach me. Maybe algerbia and the quardiatic formula or maybe you can teach me log functions

I just figured you would know hypocrisy when you saw it.

Algebra, quadratic equations, that's Arabian nonsense.

Look it up.

BrownArmy

Obviously not from the South are you?
I grew up there and still visit.
Dems pretty much control all local governments but they do vote for the Republican candidate for President.
I never met a Republican until I left to go to college.
There are some older Southerners that will never vote for a Republican ... even for President.

Really, which governments in which states south of the Mason-Dixon are currently or in recent past majority controlled by Democrats?

Please, I'll wait.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So, it's the local governments in the 'South' that are responsible for all the Republicans who are on the dole?
I don't know what you are getting at.
Rural Georgia and Alabama are very backward with long memories.
The Republicans destroyed the South and brought in Northern carpetbaggers to govern.

I guess I wasn't very verbose to help you figure that out.
Some of these other dumb :censored2:s on here I would have elaborated but since you are so :censored2:ing smart, I figured you would understand why.
I'll treat you like the rest from now on.

It will be fine

You just messing with me or you just stupid?
Your assertion defies logic and I can't find anything with google to back it up. I find it hard to believe that backwater hicks are splitting their ballot to vote in democrats at the local level with overwhelming republican majorities at the state and national level.

BrownArmy

I don't know what you are getting at.
Rural Georgia and Alabama are very backward with long memories.
The Republicans destroyed the South and brought in Northern carpetbaggers to govern.

I guess I wasn't very verbose to help you figure that out.
Some of these other dumb :censored2:s on here I would have elaborated but since you are so :censored2:ing smart, I figured you would understand why.
I'll treat you like the rest from now on.

Excellent, and now let's get back to my original point...(I assumed you realized that I was talking about recent history, not CW bull:censored2:...)

If we're talking about the 'South', honey, it's (majority) Republicans who are on welfare.

Shall we start all over?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
100% dog!!!
Dems are the racists!
Might just be me but I know a lot more Dems that are racist and use the N word.
Fake news.
If we're talking about the South, honey, it's the Republicans who are on welfare.
That's how this exchange originated.
In case you can't figure out what your dumb butt posted ... I copied them above.
That probably wont work so let me recount it for you.
You said, "Dems are the racists!"
To which I replied "Might just be me but I know a lot more Dems that are racist and use the N word."

If you can't keep up with your own God Damned conversation, then don't reply to me.

Stupid :censored2:ing dimwits in here!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
In case you can't figure out what your dumb butt posted ... I copied them above.
To which I replied "Might just be me but I know a lot more Dems that are racist and use the N word."

If you can't keep up with your own God Damned conversation, then don't reply to me.

Calm down Monkey Butt. Breathe in. Breathe out. Lol.

BrownArmy

And one of Hillary's mentors was Robert KKK Byrd which she gave a glowing tribute to. Nothing to see there.

Above statement is why it's valid. Democrats can be as racist as they want, and no one flinches.

100% dog!!!

Dems are the racists!

Welcome back maroon.

Might just be me but I know a lot more Dems that are racist and use the N word.

100% dog...

Come to rural South Georgia and Alabama.
They are still Dems because they are on welfare and other government assistance. They know who butters their bread.

Fake news.

I appreciate you're last reply, but you re:all'd the conversation one post too short.

I was originally replying to JL 0513.

You jumped in, and here we are.

I'm not the one who can't keep up with my own conversation, in fact, you can't remember who's conversation you jumped in on.

Dimwits indeed.

Carry on grandpa.