Three CEOs resign from Trump council over Charlottesville

JL 0513

You, literally two sentences after you typed that lol:

Too easy. Next.

Dude, you're not getting it, again. This event was the fault of both sides. Took both sides to fight. Fact:. If the counter "protesters" didn't show up, would there have been violence? Both of my statements remain true, thank you.

JL 0513

This is why I need to take long vacations from this sub-forum. You can't keep arguing in circles with people that are living in an alternative universe and just see things as they aren't.

It will be fine

So the protesters protesting the taking down of statues looked for random protesters on the left protesting something else and were attacked out of the blue by the supremacist group?

C'mon dude, even you're not this blind to reality.
And the holocaust wouldn't have happened if there weren't so many Jews living in Europe.
Only one side here murdered someone, they get the blame.

Sportello

His father went to KKK meetings

Trump called Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals.

He wants to create a government agency to only highlight crimes by Mexican immigrants.

He said a judge couldn't do his job because his parents were born in Mexico.

He backed the racist birther movement.

His company was fined by the DOJ for discriminating against black tenants.

He retweeted white supremacists, he thinks some white supremacists are good people.

He suggested banning a whole religion from coming to this nation..

He suggested five innocent black teens charged with raping a white woman in Central Park should be put to death. He took out ads calling for their execution.

He hired Steve Bannon who turned Brietbart into the home for the alt right. Steve Bannon said this about Briebart.

He hired Stephen Miller a man who worked with well known racist Richard Spencer on immigration.

Okay, apart from those things, how is he racist? /s

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So the protesters protesting the taking down of statues looked for random protesters on the left protesting something else and were attacked out of the blue by the supremacist group?

C'mon dude, even you're not this blind to reality.
You said it wasnt the left's fault. And now are trying to argue with me that it's the left's fault. Make up your mind.

It will be fine

the funny thing is you folks presenting antifa as the allies just to win this stupid argument.
Nope. No one is talking about antifa outside of conservative media. No one likes antifa. The hundreds peacefully marching last night are a better example of the left protestors. Trump thinks the Nazis that showed up to chant, "Jews will not replace us," are just good people upset about a statue.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Nope. No one is talking about antifa outside of conservative media. No one likes antifa. The hundreds peacefully marching last night are a better example of the left protestors. Trump thinks the Nazis that showed up to chant, "Jews will not replace us," are just good people upset about a statue.
So the way to handle Antifa is to ignore them?
How are they different from the KKK?

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I think they should be arrested when they commit violent acts. Police shouldn't stand down from violent protesters. Peaceful protesters should stand against those that turn violent.
That's my initial argument last Saturday except the libs were against it.
I guess you had time to think about it.

Last edited:

It will be fine

That's my initial argument last Saturday except the lobs were against it.
I guess you had time to think about it.
I disagree that we should ignore any hate mongers. If you preach violence and hate, the righteous should stand against you. It gets messy when the police get involved beyond keeping the peace through show of force and actually have to use it. That's why I mentioned that peaceful protesters need to quash the violence on their own side.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I disagree that we should ignore any hate mongers. If you preach violence and hate, the righteous should stand against you. It gets messy when the police get involved beyond keeping the peace through show of force and actually have to use it. That's why I mentioned that peaceful protesters need to quash the violence on their own side.
That appears to conflict with your last post.