Thug Life At The Oscars

over9five

Staff member
I'd like to know what the men in this forum would have done in the same situation.
Would you have laughed at your wife along with the comedian?
Would you have written a strongly worded letter to the Oscar Commission the next day?
Or would you have punched that idiot in the face?

Any woman reading this thread?
Would you want your husband to sit there laughing at you in front of a thousand people?

over9five

Staff member
PS, just want to add, I only saw a brief clip on the news.
After they showed it the tenth time, I thought it looked a little fake. Mr Rock took that slap a little too well maybe...

rickyb

I'd like to know what the men in this forum would have done in the same situation.
Would you have written a strongly worded letter to the Oscar Commission the next day?

Would you want your husband to sit there laughing at you in front of a thousand people?
its a joke

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Violence is the answer I guess.

Johney

She probably looked over at him and said “are you going to let him get away with that?” And before she could say anything else he was heading towards the stage. I think he made an ass out of himself and it will come back to bite him. He should’ve walked up and whispered in his ear that was uncalled for my wife is Ill. Then when he got his Oscar just rip into how rude that was and uncalled for. He’d have come out way better and Rock would be a loser all over todays news.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

You get up and walk out. Afterwards you have a press conference and raise money for Locks of Love or some other organization. The high road always wins.

I wonder if Smith ever made a joke about somebody's physical features or look?

rickyb

will smith is an idiot