Thug Life At The Oscars

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
this is prime example of liberals

michael moore is not a liberal and neither am i
Nobody cares as long as you post 1500 replies using zero grammar and inconsiderate sentence structure.

It seems like the police are obligated to take action regardless of the fact that charges are not sought. It was battery and the evidence is obviously there. IMO the police (the state) should charge Smith as he clearly committed a crime. Heads should roll if no charges are sought by the state. It's not as if there was a pack of cigarettes were stolen. There was battery and that's a crime period. Charge him for it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Nobody cares as long as you post 1500 replies using zero grammar and inconsiderate sentence structure.

It seems like the police are obligated to take action regardless of the fact that charges are not sought. It was battery and the evidence is obviously there. IMO the police (the state) should charge Smith as he clearly committed a crime. Heads should roll if no charges are sought by the state. It's not as if there was a pack of cigarettes were stolen. There was battery and that's a crime period. Charge him for it.
This will open the door for further assaults on comedians from lgbt and other freaks

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Hollywood is ALL freaks. They all have out of control egos. How else do you explain the "fashion" photos? If,"normal" people wore the outfits they wear at the Oscar's they'd be subjected to threats of a padded cell.

Box Ox

seems like the police are obligated to take action regardless of the fact that charges are not sought. It was battery and the evidence is obviously there.

Yep. My Reddit-based understanding of how this works is that willingness to press charges is basically just an agreement that you’ll provide testimony to support the case against the accused if no other witnesses are available. Which obviously isn’t the case here.

MAKAVELI

About time for @MAKAVELI to show up and say it was just a misunderstanding
ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440.jpg

rickyb

Hollywood is ALL freaks. They all have out of control egos. How else do you explain the "fashion" photos? If,"normal" people wore the outfits they wear at the Oscar's they'd be subjected to threats of a padded cell.
why do you insist on them dressing like conformists?

1648479001755.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'd like to know what the men in this forum would have done in the same situation.
Would you have laughed at your wife along with the comedian?
Would you have written a strongly worded letter to the Oscar Commission the next day?
Or would you have punched that idiot in the face?

Any woman reading this thread?
Would you want your husband to sit there laughing at you in front of a thousand people?
It was a bad joke.
It would have been more powerful if they had just walked out.

More class

rickyb

I'd like to know what the men in this forum would have done in the same situation.
Would you have laughed at your wife along with the comedian?
Would you have written a strongly worded letter to the Oscar Commission the next day?
Or would you have punched that idiot in the face?

Any woman reading this thread?
Would you want your husband to sit there laughing at you in front of a thousand people?
how do u feel about free speech on college?

rickyb

this guy not a liberal

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Ajamu Baraka

@ajamubaraka

wait - people who yesterday were demanding that the Ukrainian actor playing president of Ukraine be allowed to make an appeal for more war at the Oscars are now declaring their commitment to non-violence! Liberals really are nuts.

rickyb

cost of being a comedian going up

Ryan Grim

@ryangrim
·
1h

Jimmy is right about this
Quote Tweet

lY9Gb19l_mini.jpg

Jimmy Dore

@jimmy_dore
· 7h
What Will Smith & the Academy Awards did was make everyone who performs live a lot less safe. Now the next time a comedian gets heckled by a woman & the comedian responds, her husband/boyfriend will feel it his duty to assault the comedian. Amazing how people support this twitter.com/davidmackau/st…