Tieguy vs Canon, the arena...

moreluck

golden ticket member
tieguy...why not just pick a partner and make it a tag-team match?

OR find a folding ladder and make it a "ladder match".

(BUT I don't watch WWE)

tieguy

Banned
tieguy...why not just pick a partner and make it a tag-team match?

OR find a folding ladder and make it a "ladder match".

(BUT I don't watch WWE)

I thought about that but canon and his pouting is really about all I care to deal with. At this point Canon has tried to moonwalk away from all his previous anti-management posturing. The debate is drawing to an end and I really have no interest in rekindling it.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I dont know what as a moderator I could do, and you are not as far as Ive seen breaking any rules, but I was at work so maybe you've been filtered already. I just dont see why two talented people, who I have enjoyed reading for some time, would waste their time with this fruitless endeavor.
Sometimes people just dont like each other and never will.
I know I cant spend that much time arguing with someone who will never see things my way, and I dont have the energy, or the drive. You guys do, but I dont see what you will ever get out of it. So In my opinion I would just ignore, and never respond to attacks. But if its something you enjoy, then go for it, I see you have been given your own thread. And maybe put your time into something more productive. Im not the boss, thats JMHO.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I agree with Tooner, what's the point? It takes two to argue, there is no "prize" for the winner. This is the second thread that has been created for this feud. Some people enjoy this type of stuff, and it may be entertaining to a certain point. But for others, like myself, it gets old after a while. If I click on a Thread to read about a certain subject, thats what I want to see. Not another "hijacked" thread.

canon

So In my opinion I would just ignore, and never respond to attacks.
I said in an earlier post in this thread I was done with him, and I am. He can call me names all day long now and won't get a single response from me.
Way ahead of you toonertoo. Every post made is still present for anyone who wants to verify who initiated what and who provoked who. Arguing about it is pointless, the evidence remains hidden by my accuser simply because it doesn't exist. Admittedly, I get drawn into the battle and I think everyone involved is determined to clear their own name. Egos reign supreme for both sides. Ultimately, the ensuing battle ends up making us look worse than we would have had we just let it go. But yeah, I do enjoy debate. That's not what this was... this was nothing more than arguing.

Back to photography. :thumbup1:

I agree with Tooner, what's the point? It takes two to argue, there is no "prize" for the winner. This is the second thread that has been created for this feud. Some people enjoy this type of stuff, and it may be entertaining to a certain point. But for others, like myself, it gets old after a while. If I click on a Thread to read about a certain subject, thats what I want to see. Not another "hijacked" thread.
I know some people were upset about the threads being hijacked with our fights... and rightfully so. For that I am sorry. If nothing else comes from all this, maybe insults and off-topic fighting will be dealt with differently in the future.
I can only apologize again for my role in the hijackings. I too agree it's entertaining to a point, and always enjoyed reading the posts from both sides to see how the fight was evolving. The line between "still entertaining" and going overboard isn't all that fine, and I think we all know that line was crossed a long time ago. Have to admit it draws a lot of views tho... even when it's in a separate thread and extra work is required to be exposed to it people still log in to say how upsetting the argument is. Maybe the entertainment portion of it continues... even when it's no longer disrupting threads. Hey, if we're not fighting in the arena thread... aren't we guilty of hijacking it?

There is peace in the valley. Yay.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
yeah, I admit I keep going back to see if any blood has been drawn, but I enjoy the serenity of your photography, and your advice how to use my camera, I got my 2X lense today, be catching them bad birds this weekend Peace!!

And yes I guess I did hijack, sorry.............Ive been known to twist a thread or two

tieguy

Banned
moderators I'm looking for a ruling here. I'm in a boxing match with canon. Iconclast a member of canons corner just jumped into the ring. Therefore the fight should be ruled in my favor due to interference:laugh:

Tooner just a little tongue in cheek humor when I made the request. :thumbup1:

Thats the problem with message boards I guess .. you can't see when I'm smirking and when I'm serious. :closedeye

steffieup

Is it me or is Tieguy a joke! It seems to me that he is a cowardly management person that hides behind the message board. I bet he's even a coward in his operation. High ERI big deal...just means you passed out more treats then the others.

canon

yeah, I admit I keep going back to see if any blood has been drawn, but I enjoy the serenity of your photography, and your advice how to use my camera, I got my 2X lense today, be catching them bad birds this weekend Peace!!

And yes I guess I did hijack, sorry.............Ive been known to twist a thread or two

If there's ever been a thread worthy of hijacking, it's this one.

Congrats on the teleconverter, let me know how it goes. Just a suggestion, when I get a new lens, sometimes the first place I go is the zoo. Often overlooked, but you can get some decent pics while trying out the new glass. The animals aren't trying to get away from you and this gives you time to set up and experiment.

Like a lot of people, I find it depressing at times to see the animals locked up. In some cases, the animals became orphans due to poachers, so capture prevented death. Not sure if that's better or not. Some were born into captivity never knowing freedom or danger. There is some solace in knowing the zoo staff loves the animals and they are well cared for. It's probably my only opportunity to see most of them alive outside of circus acts, so I walk around with mixed emotions and try to capture both sides. The grandeur and the sadness.

Not all thread hijacking is bad. My apologies to those who tuned in to see more fighting. I just can't seem to behave.
:gun_banda

txmomof2b2g

Is hijacking this thread also!
Tooner when you take your pictures will you please email me! I can't wait to see them!
Nice pics canon.

canon

Is hijacking this thread also!
Tooner when you take your pictures will you please email me! I can't wait to see them!
Nice pics canon.
Uh oh.. where's the moderators? We have all out anarchy! E-mutiny of forum decorum! Need to start a hijacker thread.
(thanks for the comment too)