Tim S' slate won the delegate election

TimeForChange

Lead Belly will not be happy, but Tim S' slate won the delegate election today at Local 804, by a margin of 978 to 808.

I know that Teamsters United supporters have lost most of the delegate elections, but Teamsters United has enough delegate votes around the U.S. (not Canada) to get most of their slate members (announced and yet-to-be announced) and possibly all of their future slate members, successfully nominated two months from now.

If TU wins next month's re-run elections at Locals 572 and 2011, then TU will definitely be able to get VP candidates in all 4 U.S. regions on the ballots.

TU might even have enough in the West now. I don't completely know which delegate supports who. But in the South, TU needs FDOC Teamsters United at Local 2011 (Florida) to win this time.

Whatever the final delegate votes end up being, Teamsters United will fight the good fight. That means fight against Hoffa, his cheating supporters, and all of the anti-member things they do, such as implementing the last UPS contract, even though there were still supplemental contracts and riders that had been rejected by the members more than once.

Hofficer Hater

You're gonna get the same answer from Lead Belly when his boy Wide Load and his 251 Strong Slate was defeated by the Teamsters United slate. In NY the difference was 170 votes. In RI it was a blow out and Wide Load a.k.a. as Stink 219 were slaughtered or dragged through the mud!

Congratulations Tim S and your Teamsters United slate!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You're gonna get the same answer from Lead Belly when his boy Wide Load and his 251 Strong Slate was defeated by the Teamsters United slate. In NY the difference was 170 votes. In RI it was a blow out and Wide Load a.k.a. as Stink 219 were slaughtered or dragged through the mud!

Congratulations Tim S and your Teamsters United slate!
Don't forget the OG cheating.

What is it now 2 or 3 election results overturned because the OG slate cheated?

Notice how TU slate victories haven't been overturned.

OG equals cheaters.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Not a convincing win......they just squeaked by.....but I guess tdu is happy......I guess local 804 members arent sure about Tim.......why should I vote for him when the members that know him best don't have much confidence in him

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lead Belly will not be happy, but Tim S' slate won the delegate election today at Local 804, by a margin of 978 to 808.

I know that Teamsters United supporters have lost most of the delegate elections, but Teamsters United has enough delegate votes around the U.S. (not Canada) to get most of their slate members (announced and yet-to-be announced) and possibly all of their future slate members, successfully nominated two months from now.

If TU wins next month's re-run elections at Locals 572 and 2011, then TU will definitely be able to get VP candidates in all 4 U.S. regions on the ballots.

TU might even have enough in the West now. I don't completely know which delegate supports who. But in the South, TU needs FDOC Teamsters United at Local 2011 (Florida) to win this time.

Whatever the final delegate votes end up being, Teamsters United will fight the good fight. That means fight against H, his cheating supporters, and all of the anti-member things they do, such as implementing the last UPS contract, even though there were still supplemental contracts and riders that had been rejected by the members more than once.
You mean actually start standing up to these corporations a little bit????

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Like you OG keep telling everyone on BC, A WIN IS A WIN.
I agree a win is a win but a guy running for intl st.....the second highest position in our union........barely winning a delegate election in his home local and losing his local eboard election......if the people in his local aren't fooled by Tim what makes you think Tim can trick everyone across the country........he barely won in a local where the members know him and were affected by his leadership.......and don't forget local 804 is an anti h local or a tdu local which every term you wish to use

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I agree a win is a win but a guy running for intl st.....the second highest position in our union........barely winning a delegate election in his home local and losing his local eboard election......if the people in his local aren't fooled by Tim what makes you think Tim can trick everyone across the country........he barely won in a local where the members know him and were affected by his leadership.......and don't forget local 804 is an anti h local or a tdu local which every term you wish to use
Obviously you do not understand your own mantra.

A win is a win.

TS is going to Vegas baby.

And what does that say to the newly elected E-boatd at 804?

They couldn't even translate that win into delegates.

Maybe they needed 3 or 4 other slates to have ran, so they could have won?

Whatever the final delegate votes end up being, Teamsters United will fight the good fight. That means fight against H, his cheating supporters, and all of the anti-member things they do, such as implementing the last UPS contract, even though there were still supplemental contracts and riders that had been rejected by the members more than once.
You can't be from local 804 because that wasn't Tim.s slate it was teamsters united against Hoffa Tim.s stay far in the back round.The current executive board made the rookie mistake of staying neutral in a local where Hoffa has high negatives. TIM a win is a win but you know the members don't want you.

You can't be from local 804 because that wasn't Tim.s slate it was teamsters united against H Tim.s stay far in the back round.The current executive board made the rookie mistake of staying neutral in a local where H has high negatives. TIM a win is a win but you know the members don't want you.
31 individual votes for a guy who had his name and face on everything the local produced. Not the mention taking credit for ideas that wasn't his.The current president received more individual votes.