Tim S thinks his local 804 members are clowns. Check here for latest updates.

image.jpg
We got so many signatures. Feeling the love.

member6045

Watching Liam's video latest video again? Points of interest. Liam wast to restore dignity and respect??

Tim in another classic moment!!! Calls members Very Needy people!!

Tim admits to running a campaign but stated at a GM meeting that he was not running for Ibt president.

Let's not give the other business agents a bye. They where on board with Tim to lie to membership because they where told too. No morals in the entire executive board!!
Tim is the Biggest Liar.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I can't wait for the local 804 election with Tim S abandoning them I wonder if they vote for or against them or even better if the e board runs with Tim or Liam......drama drama drama and people think Tim S bringing this to the ibt is a good thing

Spongebob1

I can't wait for the local 804 election with Tim S abandoning them I wonder if they vote for or against them or even better if the e board runs with Tim or Liam......drama drama drama and people think Tim S bringing this to the ibt is a good thing

The old trick if divert and distract, my money's on T.S,

Liam's a snake and the membership is seeing that,....
If it looks, bites, crawls,.....it's a snake!

member6045

You say what you want!!! You can't call Liam a liar!! Tim said every word!! You must think all 804 members are clowns! Only using Tim's words! And very needed people!!! Needing to feed your family makes you needed now??

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I don't know Tim or Liam nor am I in local 804 but I am curious to see how this drama plays out.......it's a possibility Tim may not win his 804 election.......if he were the greatest local president he would probably be running unopposed......but also will be interesting to see if people from the e board run with Liam instead of Tim.........or do you see this as all bs tim is going to run unopposed with his e board in tact...........I personally think Liam is not playing all of his cards and waiting for the right time to show everything he has on Tim

Spongebob1

A
I don't know Tim or Liam nor am I in local 804 but I am curious to see how this drama plays out.......it's a possibility Tim may not win his 804 election.......if he were the greatest local president he would probably be running unopposed......but also will be interesting to see if people from the e board run with Liam instead of Tim.........or do you see this as all bs tim is going to run unopposed with his e board in tact...........I personally think Liam is not playing all of his cards and waiting for the right time to show everything he has on Tim

Anything is possible, but my money is still on T.S
Why,........
Tim shows leadership, integrity and confidence, where Liam lacks,..... Liam has already showed his true colors, he has absolutely no integrity, he showed that by back-stabbing and taping his co-workers,

member6045

A

Anything is possible, but my money is still on T.S
Why,........
Tim shows leadership, integrity and confidence, where Liam lacks,..... Liam has already showed his true colors, he has absolutely no integrity, he showed that by back-stabbing and taping his co-workers,

Liam got it from somewhere? Maybe Tim taught all his business Agents to tape!!! I've heard members doing it before in office. When people tape others it's normally because people keep changing there story.

804brown

You say what you want!!! You can't call Liam a liar!! Tim said every word!! You must think all 804 members are clowns! Only using Tim's words! And very needed people!!! Needing to feed your family makes you needed now??
From what you and several others from our local have posted over the past few years proves that some in our local truly are clowns.

member6045

From what you and several others from our local have posted over the past few years proves that some in our local truly are clowns.

That's your opinion!! What we do know is Tim wanted Liam to leave the Very Needed people to figure it out on there own!!!

He wanted Liam to lie and say his wife was in the hospital!!

Tim sees members as colors instead of fraternal brother of the craft and views us as clowns!

That's been going on for several years as well.

member6045

That's your opinion!! What we do know is Tim wanted Liam to leave the Very Needed people to figure it out on there own!!!

Tim sees members as of colors instead of fraternal brother of the craft and views us as clowns!

image.jpg

Tim sees members as colors instead of fraternal brother of the craft and views us as clowns!

Do you think there is a direct correlation between this poster and Tim. They sure do seem to be on the same page.