Time card shaving/hostile work place

Lucky747

If you didn’t make seniority then you weren’t paying dues and you weren’t in the union. You won’t come back from this. They are allowed to fire you for any reason in your 30 and you gave them a reason.
What they can't do is illegal shave our time cards,retaliate,bully,lie,assult,create a hostile work place,threaten,harass for starters

Trucker Clock

What they can't do is illegal shave our time cards,retaliate,bully,lie,assult,create a hostile work place,threaten,harass for starters

No, they can't. But they can release you for any reason whatsoever before your 30 days. You're welcome to get a lawyer and sue those dirty, rotten scoundrels.

Good luck.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
They do all those things and more on a daily basis and get away with it.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
You’re the one who said supervisors have been altering timecard for decades. I simply said if you’re too dumb to track your own hours it’s on you.
The sad part is being in a union and having this happen to you.It's the people at the bottom making minimum wage that are effected most.

muthatrucka

Don't trust your employer or its management team? What a sad commentary.
26 years of never trusting management has gone well so far. I just assume they are always trying to fire someone. Write down everything, when they try to speed you up, slow down and use the methods they teach.