Time card shaving/hostile work place

Thebrownblob

HUGE NEWS UPS HR CALLED TO INFORM ME IM NOT FIRED THAT WAS A MISTAKE
Congratulations, happens all the time! Matter fact I had three employees who management tried to disqualify because they said they didn’t make it and made a mistake they already had their 30 days and guess what they still work here today.

Lucky747

Congratulations, happens all the time! Matter fact I had three employees who management tried to disqualify because they said they didn’t make it and made a mistake they already had their 30 days and guess what they still work here today.
I wish it was that easy...I'm not allowed on company property without I'd which was taken by general manager...I now know what must be done

Thebrownblob

I wish it was that easy...I'm not allowed on company property without I'd which was taken by general manager...I now know what must be done
I’m sure they get it back to you, and then probably try to fire you appropriately LOL, show up for work and ask to be signed in.

muthatrucka

After he wins this lawsuit and owns the company I hope he treats us better! Maybe we’ll even get the turkeys back.
The best part about all this is they treat us 100 times better now than they did 20 years ago. We used to get cussed and harassed while 2 sups fought in a closed room until the door was broken off the hinges. All while our sort aisle was laughing at them.

Thebrownblob

The best part about all this is they treat us 100 times better now than they did 20 years ago. We used to get cussed and harassed while 2 sups fought in a closed room until the door was broken off the hinges. All while our sort aisle was laughing at them.
You cannot say that to new people, they will never believe you. They are the most mistreated in history.

Lucky747

I'm not looking to sue I just want all the abuse of power and lack of dignity/respect to be handled t/tr

Thebrownblob

They just called and told me they made a mistake I'm not fired but I'm not allowed on the property without I'd which the gm took
You’re not allowed in the building without your ID we get it. Report for work and tell them HR called you and said there was a mistake made and you need to be signed in, if they refuse call whoever you say you talk to back. I’m not sure who called you because there really is no HR, perhaps a hiring coordinator. And I would never trust anything they say, they’ve absolutely no idea what they’re talking about 99% of the time. Remember this is a giant corporation one hand rarely knows what the other one is doing.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Huge news...UPS HR DEPT has called me to inform me I'm not fired that was a mistake that should of never happened but I'm not allowed on property without my ID badge which was taken by general manager

So, now what you gonna sue for your I.d. badge lettem know Luckys in charge