Time card shaving/hostile work place

Lucky747

You’re not allowed in the building without your ID we get it. Report for work and tell them HR called you and said there was a mistake made and you need to be signed in, if they refuse call whoever you say you talk to back. I’m not sure who called you because there really is no HR, perhaps a hiring coordinator. And I would never trust anything they say, they’ve absolutely no idea what they’re talking about 99% of the time. Remember this is a giant corporation one hand rarely knows what the other one is doing.
The gm,supervisor and security won't tell me if I'm employed and refuses to turn over a copy of personnel file
I’ll tell you
You’re fired
Boy genius the man said its a mistake and I'm still active in the system

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The gm,supervisor and security won't tell me if I'm employed and refuses to turn over a copy of personnel file

D405B258-E81B-4FD9-BFCE-CEF123EE1C04.gif

Thebrownblob

If you can’t get in the building and they won’t sign you in, you don’t have a job. Some random person on the phone Who told you different means nothing. What personal file are you talking about your discipline record? it’s company property you’re not entitled to it. Your union steward or business agent could request it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We ? who is this we you speak for?

Nonsense to you may be vey important to another.

I believe open mindedness to others is better than judgement, condemnation.

I am not currently on a horse of any size although I do enjoy riding on occasion.
Not caring is not condemning. And besides, @rickyb doesn’t need you to care, he can handle his own affairs. You don’t even know how we interact with him or whether it’s in jest or not. Stick to alcoholics.