Time Card Viewer Doesn't Show Vacation Time

A.Spooner

When you hit your seniority date annually and receive your vacation time each year does it still show up in the "Time Off" viewer on UPSers if your vacation is scheduled later in the year? My option week and option time show up; however my 2 weeks vacation do not show in there. It shows next earn date the 28th of March 2020, even though I haven't used any vacation time yet. I questioned management, and of course they said they'd look into it and not to worry about it, just wondering if it's something I should even be concerned about or just wait until the first week of scheduled vacation in August and see what happens.

ManInBrown

When you hit your seniority date annually and receive your vacation time each year does it still show up in the "Time Off" viewer on UPSers if your vacation is scheduled later in the year? My option week and option time show up; however my 2 weeks vacation do not show in there. It shows next earn date the 28th of March 2020, even though I haven't used any vacation time yet. I questioned management, and of course they said they'd look into it and not to worry about it, just wondering if it's something I should even be concerned about or just wait until the first week of scheduled vacation in August and see what happens.
Takes a week or two to show up. Sometimes even longer. You can use it immediately if that’s when your vacation is scheduled, but it won’t show on time off viewer for 2-3 weeks