Time card viewer questions

hegro

I recently got a warning letter for not showing up on Saturday. When they showed me my attendance I was surprised to find 4 lates on it. I have only been late one time in the last few months(thought start time was 15 mins later) and all of the other 'occurrences' show up as on time on the time card viewer. There has been random days where I didn't have a board burned and had them change my time card. I have always checked on the employee portal though and everything has looked fine.

rcpd in central if it matters. My steward mentioned something about 'their computers potentially showing something else'. Didn't know if that had anything to do with them changing my time card? Not sure why that would be the case if it is showing up as on time for me.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Nah
I recently got a warning letter for not showing up on Saturday. When they showed me my attendance I was surprised to find 4 lates on it. I have only been late one time in the last few months(thought start time was 15 mins later) and all of the other 'occurrences' show up as on time on the time card viewer. There has been random days where I didn't have a board burned and had them change my time card. I have always checked on the employee portal though and everything has looked fine.

rcpd in central if it matters. My steward mentioned something about 'their computers potentially showing something else'. Didn't know if that had anything to do with them changing my time card? Not sure why that would be the case if it is showing up as on time for me.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Take pictures of your scheduled start times and make sure you're clocked in at or before those times each day.

If it's a situation where sometimes there's no DIAD ready for you, document it and tell a steward.

hegro

Take pictures of your scheduled start times and make sure you're clocked in at or before those times each day.

If it's a situation where sometimes there's no DIAD ready for you, document it and tell a steward.
I am documenting all of my punch in and out times as of like a week ago and taking pictures of the schedule.

DriverNerd

Take a picture of your timecard viewer at the end of each week. It will show your start time each day. Also take a picture of your scheduled start times. Can't argue if they match.

RTCD

This happens when they give you a diad after start time. Even though you enter the correct start time and you were there, the official time card on upsers uses the exact time you “punch in” and will show you as late.

hegro

That's when you have to go to the office and have them adjust your punch in time
Yeah that is interesting because I have always had them adjust my time card and the time card viewer only shows one late day which is correct as far as I am concerned.

They are trying to hit our center hard with progressive discipline at the moment for not coming in on Saturdays. Wouldn't put it past them to still count me as late even though the time cards have technically been fixed.

Yeah that is interesting because I have always had them adjust my time card and the time card viewer only shows one late day which is correct as far as I am concerned.

They are trying to hit our center hard with progressive discipline at the moment for not coming in on Saturdays. Wouldn't put it past them to still count me as late even though the time cards have technically been fixed.
I guess you're going to have to keep a good notebook.
And maybe come in and work a few Saturdays....

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike

Late one day, pffft. Rookie.