Time card viewer showing wrong punch in time

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I’ve tried changing time in diad to 9:30 a few times and it still shows up as 10am start on my timecard so it must be preprogrammed at the back end lol. The *ty thing is if i come late, say just before 10 most of the good cargo vans with working backup cameras and tank with more than half gas are already taken by other drivers...
They are probably seeing that you tried to change your start time, laughing at you, and changing it back. You’re lucky that’s all they are doing I have heard of people getting in hot water for that. Just ask management what is going on instead of the internet. They will either fix it or tell you to stop doing it.

ouanling

Doesn't matter how much work is outside the truck or how poorly organized it is inside it, don't touch a package until your getting paid to. Don't change the start time in your board unless a supervisor approves it. You get paid by the minute and if you leave late it's on them. At 10, organize your truck like you want to but don't touch anything until you're getting paid to. They will get the hint and change your start time but you have to hold firm. They will always do nothing as long as you continue to work for free.

thats what i said. I always changed the diad time to earlier. Took a few months for a sup to change my time without telling me so i followed the rules of driving to the T until it was cleared and now i am officially allowed in earlier and got my minutes lost back.

Either they let me in 30mins earlier or i follow the rules and take 3-5hrs extra everyday

WTFm8

thats what i said. I always changed the diad time to earlier. Took a few months for a sup to change my time without telling me so i followed the rules of driving to the T until it was cleared and now i am officially allowed in earlier and got my minutes lost back.

Either they let me in 30mins earlier or i follow the rules and take 3-5hrs extra everyday

How about follow the rules amd stop working your body so hard... stops come off you and go somewhere else. Enough drivers do the job correct it’ll create another route.