Time slips

anHOURover

I guess a time card you punch in and out with. We still have them here.

To the OP you can see your times on upsers.com. just search timecard.

Being that we are trying to come together as a union on this forum lately. I'm doing my best to not run the new guys away. As much as we have idiots on here (anhourover). The more people that come on here to help be informed is better for us. I know it's helped me.
hey brother
i try not to call you any names brother
you should be thanking me for getting you enhanced teamcare and not calling me names
I LOVE YOU brother
fact

anHOURover

That's your elected union president your talking about. Not very unified.
hes a puppet who has every speech written for him
hes an empty suit
he will never talk shop with a member because he was never a teamster
daddy sent him to law school and his famous name got him millions of $$$ in kickback from ups
god i hope he croaks soon
fact

542thruNthru

Is that really what you're seeing???....

....seriously???

I'm seeing the same thing as usual. Everyone is backing their team. My point was we keep talking about solidarity and sticking together. I personally am trying not to attack the new guys because this place has a lot of good info once you get past the politics.

No matter where your allegiance lie I believe we can all agree that helping any member learn more about our contract and how to access it. Will only help and strengthen us all as a whole.

Oh and @Turdferguson is actually Burt Reynolds.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Settle down dammit!!
IMG_0283.GIF

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm seeing the same thing as usual. Everyone is backing their team. My point was we keep talking about solidarity and sticking together. I personally am trying not to attack the new guys because this place has a lot of good info once you get past the politics.

No matter where your allegiance lie I believe we can all agree that helping any member learn more about our contract and how to access it. Will only help and strengthen us all as a whole.

Oh and @Turdferguson is actually Burt Reynolds.

Is that really what you're seeing???....

....seriously???

Glad to see someone thinks like this. Could use this place to spread information, but instead it becomes a political battleground in every thread.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
lol
Love you too brother. At one time you had your eyes open to the corruption.
You'll open your eyes again one day
FACT
I think @hyena has never been more clear minded. He's devoid of the hate. He is his own man and can decipher through the BS. Don't try to insult him because he doesn't wear your crazy glasses.

hyena

I think @hyena has never been more clear minded. He's devoid of the hate. He is his own man and can decipher through the BS. Don't try to insult him because he doesn't wear your crazy glasses.
lol
Love you too brother. At one time you had your eyes open to the corruption.
You'll open your eyes again one day
FACT
I definitely see things differently then what I did in the past. I'm like Morgan from The Walking Dead, though. I can't give up on a brother...