Time studies?

no more than 9

"Livin' the Dream"
The time study is a thing of the past. We have a driver who had a large mall/apartment complex built on the route. Some days, he delivers the addition and begins the rest is his route, some days it's a split.

StoptheAct1212

Numbers are made up... just do your job the best you can.... ive been on routes that get :censored2: allowences and some that you can run all day and still run over... when you get approched by soop.. why are you overallowed.. just tell them go change the numbers and i will do better.. and if they keep riding you... tell them no problem.. will do worse tomorrow... so yesterday looked good..

ArcherUTR

It's staring them right in the face, but they will never be able to untighten the screws due to pride. If they would just match ORION to my actual real world pace and trust me to keep my pick ups happy...

It could work.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Orion expects you to make 20 stops per hour to stay on pace. Regardless of the piece count, or the mileage between stops. Once you fall behind, the entire solution is in the toilet.

onestoptogo

I recently had a time study done on my route and I gained a 1/2 hour. I was told a lot of the roads that I can only go 10-15 mph had 35-40 mph in their solution. So far they have not taken it away and it has been 3 months since they did it.

By The Book

I recently had a time study done on my route and I gained a 1/2 hour. I was told a lot of the roads that I can only go 10-15 mph had 35-40 mph in their solution. So far they have not taken it away and it has been 3 months since they did it.
Are you now a half hour early?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That doesn't get adjusted at the center level, all up to IE

By The Book

That doesn't get adjusted at the center level, all up to IE
He's not saying anything about it being adjusted at the center level? He's just saying one was done and his route gained a half hour. Am I missing something? I'm pretty sure most of us know the decisions are made somewhere else.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
He's not saying anything about it being adjusted at the center level? He's just saying one was done and his route gained a half hour. Am I missing something? I'm pretty sure most of us know the decisions are made somewhere else.
Just clarifying, usually on here when people say "They" it means their immediate management team

wayfair

swollen member
I had my center manager explain to me that dispatch is based on a 2 week average....

I told him the 2 weeks in December don't count....ahhsole

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Oh come on everybody knows the center team ain't shlt.. Lol no offense ffts
KETXSgN.gif