Time to ban trucks after Nice, France massacre

El Correcto

god is dead
I still don't see why people need pistols with extended clips and assault rifles.

I believe deep down they think they'll be fighting the government or some Red Dawn scenario with China and Muslims. Idiots..

Shotgun is all you need for home defense, a 10 round magazine five seven is more than enough for personal.

Faceplanted

I still don't see why people need pistols with extended clips and assault rifles.

I believe deep down they think they'll be fighting the government or some Red Dawn scenario with China and Muslims. Idiots..

Shotgun is all you need for home defense, a 10 round magazine five seven is more than enough for personal.
Think about this for a second.

I live in Florida, say a huge hurricane comes, power is out in my area, food deliveries are not happening, and gas pumps aren't pumping. Gangbangers have ak47s with 30 round magazines, tek 9s ect. What if they are out of food and come to take mine. I want a comparable weapon at the minimum. It is my right to defend my home/food/family in a situation like this. Sadly a 38 special won't do the job.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

I live in Florida, say a huge hurricane comes, power is out in my area, food deliveries are not happening, and gas pumps aren't pumping. Gangbangers have ak47s with 30 round magazines, tek 9s ect. What if they are out of food and come to take mine. I want a comparable weapon at the minimum. It is my right to defend my home/food/family in a situation like this.
Did Mogadishu get dropped in Florida or something?

Sportello

Banned

I live in Florida, say a huge hurricane comes, power is out in my area, food deliveries are not happening, and gas pumps aren't pumping. Gangbangers have ak47s with 30 round magazines, tek 9s ect. What if they are out of food and come to take mine. I want a comparable weapon at the minimum. It is my right to defend my home/food/family in a situation like this. Sadly a 38 special won't do the job.
GW Bush is not President, President Obama would have the National Guard there to protect lives and property.

Johney

Andrew.jpg
Did Mogadishu get dropped in Florida or something?
There were places in Homestead the cops wouldn't even go after Andrew came through.