Time to Rethink Reagan

Box Ox

Part of racism in usa is about protecting white women against black men
j.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
One of the plays they reference in hedges new book has a white seductress and a black man on the underground train. she sets him up and finally stabs him to death and the passengers throw the body on the tracks. she moves onto her next black victim
🤣

Box Ox

Part of racism in usa is about protecting white women against black men
One of the plays they reference in hedges new book has a white seductress and a black man on the underground train. she sets him up and finally stabs him to death and the passengers throw the body on the tracks. she moves onto her next black victim

How about instead of citing a silly play in that dummy's book you just recount the actual events that led up to the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre and say you believe race relations in America remain exactly the same over 100 years later?

Box Ox

How about instead of citing a silly play in that dummy's book you just recount the actual events that led up to the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre and say you believe race relations in America remain exactly the same over 100 years later?

floridays

Emmett Till.jpg You know who the kid is in the picture? You too @rickyb, you know who the young man is/was?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Kids nuts

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes I was curious if you believed those stupid lies. Guess you do. Carry on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're talking about Disney owning A&E which runs the History Channel right?

Please go on.
Yes.

The reason I responded to your post is because you said "recount the actual events that led up to the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre".

You responded with a left wing website that completely brushed over the actual fact that a violent black mob started it. I mean, what did those dumb asses think was going to happen lol.

Box Ox

Yes.

The reason I responded to your post is because you said "recount the actual events that led up to the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre".

You responded with a left wing website that completely brushed over the actual fact that a violent black mob started it. I mean, what did those dumb asses think was going to happen lol.

You're right. I didn't read that an angry black mob started it in my source. Do you have an alternative source that does mention that?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're right. I didn't read that an angry black mob started it in my source.
That's what I'm talking about, they brushed over it, and easily influenced your opinion.

To be completely clear, the media caused it. But what I'm saying is the angry black mob should have known better. You don't just show up with weapons demanding accused rapists be released from jail. Idiots got their town burned down.

Box Ox

But what I'm saying is the angry black mob should have known better. You don't just show up with weapons demanding accused rapists be released from jail. Idiots got their town burned down.

Were they demanding his release or trying to prevent his lynching? And an accused rapist? While they were in the elevator?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Were they demanding his release or trying to prevent his lynching? And an accused rapist? While they were in the elevator?
They were demanding his release to them.
While the white sheriff was protecting him.
Because the media got everyone fired up with lies.

Now let me ask you... A black guy is accused of raping a white woman. A black mob shows up with guns demanding his release. The year is 1920 something. How dumb are these mother :censored2:ers LMFAO.