Time to Rethink Reagan

Box Ox

They were demanding his release to them.
While the white sheriff was protecting him.
Because the media got everyone fired up with lies.

Now let me ask you... A black guy is accused of raping a white woman. A black mob shows up with guns demanding his release. The year is 1920 something. How dumb are these mother :censored2:ers LMFAO.

What source are you getting this from?

Mutineer

Part of racism in usa is about protecting white women against black men
Most often when I see an inter-racial situation as you describe, It's the men who need the protection.

Those women are very often comically unattractive, abundantly fertile, loud, shrewish, vituperative, and have more bats in their bell-towers than a thousand Caribbean cathedrals.

I approve of those unions as their very healthy and active offspring will be much needed as bullet sponges when the governments of this earth collectively lose their minds again and enter WW3.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Mmm hmmmmm. I think you know it doesn’t. 😉
Did you even read it?
It directly confirms what I said.
A violent armed black mob demanded the release of a black guy accused of raping a white woman. There's no mystery about what the result of that stupidity would be in the 1920s.

Box Ox

Did you even read it?
It directly confirms what I said.
A violent armed black mob demanded the release of a black guy accused of raping a white woman. There's no mystery about what the result of that stupidity would be in the 1920s.

I did indeed read it. Quote the parts you’re reading if you’d like. I don’t see the part where the armed black mob demanded Rowland’s release. I see where the white mob demanded Rowland be handed over.

“As evening fell, an angry white mob was gathering outside the courthouse, demanding the sheriff hand over Rowland. Sheriff Willard McCullough refused, and his men barricaded the top floor to protect the Black teenager.”

“Around 9 p.m., a group of about 25 armed Black men—including many World War I veterans—went to the courthouse to offer help guarding Rowland.

You don’t have to use my “Disney” source if you don’t want to. Just wondering where you’re getting all of this. 😛

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I did indeed read it. Quote the parts you’re reading if you’d like. I don’t see the part where the armed black mob demanded Rowland’s release. I see where the white mob demanded Rowland be handed over.

“As evening fell, an angry white mob was gathering outside the courthouse, demanding the sheriff hand over Rowland. Sheriff Willard McCullough refused, and his men barricaded the top floor to protect the Black teenager.”

“Around 9 p.m., a group of about 25 armed Black men—including many World War I veterans—went to the courthouse to offer help guarding Rowland.

You don’t have to use my “Disney” source if you don’t want to. Just wondering where you’re getting all of this. 😛
Left wing Wikipedia:
Screenshot_20220606-000120_Chrome.jpg

Oh okay, a group of 75 mostly peaceful blacks just wanted to "ensure he wouldn't be lynched". Then all of the sudden 10 white guys were dead.

It's amazing to me that you can't objectively look at history. So easily tricked. Sad.

floridays

Most often when I see an inter-racial situation as you describe, It's the men who need the protection.

Those women are very often comically unattractive, abundantly fertile, loud, shrewish, vituperative, and have more bats in their bell-towers than a thousand Caribbean cathedrals.

I approve of those unions as their very healthy and active offspring will be much needed as bullet sponges when the governments of this earth collectively lose their minds again and enter WW3.
Kinda harsh, disagree with most, but black guys tend to like the full figured culls.

floridays

It was a bit harsh.

But the unions that produced Halle Berry and Alicia Keys, we definitely could use more of!
Halle Berry, Cleveland girl, absolute beauty, northeast side I'd guess. I used to live in the southwest suburbs great place if you live in the right part of the metropolitan area.

Mutineer

Left wing Wikipedia:
View attachment 387151

Oh okay, a group of 75 mostly peaceful blacks just wanted to "ensure he wouldn't be lynched". Then all of the sudden 10 white guys were dead.

It's amazing to me that you can't objectively look at history. So easily tricked. Sad.

If the Wiki article is correct (impossible to know, and not including many possible relevant circumstances) the black men were leaving and an old white man attempted to disarm a presumably lawfully carrying black man.

That old man was amazingly stupid (senile?) and completely wrong. And everything that happened afterwards is no less wrong than the recent antifa/blm riots.

rickyb

Were supposed to b equal but the way the heirarchy goes is white men> white women>black men

rickyb

How about instead of citing a silly play in that dummy's book you just recount the actual events that led up to the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre and say you believe race relations in America remain exactly the same over 100 years later?
There was a few more of these where americans massacred blacks over 1 white woman