Tire tracks in yard

box_beeyotch

If you didn't deliver a package there, there is no proof of you being in said driveway to leave the tire tracks. Deny it with a straight face. It's like going to court except you are your own lawyer. Just being honest.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If you didn't deliver a package there, there is no proof of you being in said driveway to leave the tire tracks. Deny it with a straight face. It's like going to court except you are your own lawyer. Just being honest.

Well, telematics will have recorded the back. And, if the GPS in his board is accurate, it will show where.

Hope it was just a farm lane.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We had a guy get fired for an unreported accident. He denies knowing he did it, but they spotted the damage on the car, took a car like it out after following the telematics and noticing damage on a brick overhang and I guess it matches perfectly. Apparently he backed in there, I know the stop and would park on the road.

I feel bad for the kid. He is the sole support of his entire family, sick Mom, brother has some disease, possibly ms, cant work. He had his first hearing today. Lost.
His sister posted a heart wrenching post on facebook.

All I can say is if you have one, report it. Yup you will get beat up, you will get berated, you will get a target on your back, but for a minor accident you will not get fired.

A broken mirror, a tire track, a dig in a driveway. Report it. Walk it off if necessary, you get paid by the hour.

Dont act like its not a big deal, it is. Getting fired at 30 something when you have your whole family depending on you is a whole lot worse than getting beat up from bosses.

Especially at Christmas. I hope he gets back, but it dont look good. Telematics can be your friend, it can also be your foe. They know where you have been. You cannot hide, or lie.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Seriously. It is dirt with some plants growing on the surface out in the country. By next Spring no one will remember it.

it is dirt with crap growing on the surface until a UPS truck puts tire marks on it, then it is a rural landscaping project that they paid thousands of dollars to get it to look like a country lane.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not always I left a rut in a yard that was bare dirt. Hadn't even been seeded yet. I thought nothing of it. As far as I was concerned it was a 5 minute fix with a shovel if they wanted it fixed. Ups paid them something like $250.
That's bs....I would leave all their :censored2: out at the gate from now on...that's crap

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Seriously. You can be terminated for not reporting what happened. By next Spring you will remember it............at your next job.
What happens if he went off the grass a bit and didn't notice it and drove off...there's no way he or she should be fired for that....If they missed any work or did get fired that's a damp weak union

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Long story short.. Was pulling into rural driveway today and had to pull in the grass a little so my rear tire wouldn't go into ditch and ended up leaving a 6-8 foot tire mark in yard. Wanted to notify the home owners but no one was home.. Feel bad but don't know what to do. Haven't told any sup yet and I'm sure no one would find out but it was my mistake and want to fix it
Don't stress you will be ok...next time page it in

brown bomber

brown bomber
I flattened some kids skateboard ramp that was left in a cul-de-sac, after nightfall...the parents came out and basically ripped the kid a new A##hole, for leaving his toys out,..never called in no repurcussions. Common sense no longer prevails