tired of this company's games

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
trust me your 1000 shares is nothing

a senior vp has 52k shares. trust me your stock is a table scraps
Yeah, no crap. But that Sr VP is also 50 something, been with the company 35 years *cough* not 25 days *cough* and doesn't come onto an internet forum to cry because somebody hurt his feelings.

war daddy

no, that vp is a lawyer, Sr VP, Gen Counsel & Sec- McClure Teri P

and she hasn't been general counsel for 30 years. she is just a member of the chosen few.

oldngray

nowhere special
Can I have him as a helper plzzzz?

How about a pie?
40-pm.jpg

war daddy

personal attacks over grammar is the last ditch effort for someone to lazy to question there place in life. I really don't care any more cause i have an interview tomorrow someplace else. I'll laugh every time i see a ups truck from now on.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
personal attacks over grammar is the last ditch effort for someone to lazy to question there place in life. I really don't care any more cause i have an interview tomorrow someplace else. I'll laugh every time i see a ups truck from now on.
And I'll laugh when your still flipping burgers at age 71. Lmao.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You can laugh all you want while hanging on the back of that garbage truck. But don't worry, that driver won't care as he's making $34 an hour.

MendozaJ

Cry now, laugh later?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
box. i should remind u..... no one ever got rich working for someone else. think about it. u work for someone else.
And your plan is to work for someone else. So the point?

Oh and by the way, the rich people do work for people. You think the CEO has free reign? NO, he has the board. You think the board has free reign? No, they have the stockholders.