tired of this company's games

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
he who laughs last laughs best
Here I got you a parting gift

image.jpg

war daddy

your not laughing when u think that a lawyer has more stock in ups than u can dream of getting! what was your last bonus 100 shares. hahaha ok bud fox tell me something I don't know

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
your not laughing when u think that a lawyer has more stock in ups than u can dream of getting! what was your last bonus 100 shares. hahaha ok bud fox tell me something I don't know
Unlike you I'm not an envious child. I'm proud of my hard work and what I earn. I may never own 50,000 shares of UPS. But I don't equate my net worth to dollar signs.

war daddy

frigid. your getting it now. u will learn in time. everyone is proud of what they earn. thats why its terrible that a loader is pt but some connected lawyer is loaded.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
the only reason i took this job was for the benefits and the pension. why would anyone put up with pension/ health ins cuts? Union needs to grow a pair fast!
Who's pension and health insurance has been cut. My pension has increased this year and is set for another bump Janary 1st. My health insurance has been the same for years. Life is good.

war daddy

diversify is wall street bull. do u think warren buffet is diversified. no he owns all Berkshire Hathaway stock. bill gates, yup mostly Microsoft. same for the Facebook guy and pretty much anyone who is super rich.