tired of this company's games

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
@war daddy,

196976856_128786203298453233_xlarge.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
don't worry there wont be people taking orders at mcd's for much longer. soon the customer will punch in the order themselves.
Yeah right. Next thing you'll be telling me that there's gonna be no more toll collectors, or that people will be able to check out their own groceries. You might even tell me that one day soon, drones are gonna deliver all of our Amazon packages while we sleep! You cray cray

war daddy

Yeah right. Next thing you'll be telling me that there's gonna be no more toll collectors, or that people will be able to check out their own groceries. You might even tell me that one day soon, drones are gonna deliver all of our Amazon packages while we sleep! You cray cray
you sire are man lightyears ahead of his time. the drones may not happen, very ineffecient to deliver 1 package at a time. maybe next day air or some same day service

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Read Warren's page
"By 1950, at 20, Buffett had made and saved $9,800 (over $96,000 inflation adjusted for the 2014 USD[29]).[30] In April 1952, Buffett discovered that Graham was on the board of GEICO insurance. Taking a train to Washington, D.C. on a Saturday, he knocked on the door of GEICO's headquarters until a janitor admitted him. There he met Lorimer Davidson, Geico's Vice President, and the two discussed the insurance business for hours. Davidson would eventually become Buffett's lifelong friend and a lasting influence,[31] and would later recall that he found Buffett to be an "extraordinary man" after only fifteen minutes. Buffett wanted to work on Wall Street, however, both his father and Ben Graham urged him not to. He offered to work for Graham for free, but Graham refused.[32]"

Dear old dad didn't give him millions to start his company. Hell his dad's stock brokerage company was tiny.
Stop it! Facts will only confuse him you fellow lackey.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
by the way.
KUEHN KURT P Senior Vice President of ups just sold 10300 shares at 98.14 that should tell you something
That, in his time with UPS, he was not thwarted by his inabilities to understand what was going on, and made it to the end zone with a fat ole pig bladder.
He is retired BTW. heehee

UPSGUY72

i got hired off the street as a driver. i worked about 25 days. I did my conference call. I haven't worked since! wtf! its almost like this company just wants qualified drivers for peak and jerks everyone around until 10/15. this union is bull. the company just walks all over the drivers.

Maybe they are trying to tell you something.....

clean hairy

Another self entitled kid who sees the world owes him!
No one is forcing you to stay, so..... hit the road jack, don't you come back no more no more no more, Hit the road jack and don't you ever come back!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
personal attacks over grammar is the last ditch effort for someone to lazy to question there place in life. I really don't care any more cause i have an interview tomorrow someplace else. I'll laugh every time i see a ups truck from now on.

How about this, troll, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Bye, now, D*