To all Chicago Drivers

Do Drivers deliver to Garfield Park neighborhood in the Chicago area?
I would guess any address there would be will call.
From what I hear, that is the worst!

Garfield Park, Gage Park, Englewood, all should have will call, as far as i am concerned and as far as "no delivery after" doesnt make a damn difference cause shots are fired sometimes at 7 am.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ironic that many folks voted for our prez thinking he would focus on minority problems. Seven years later, things are much worst in areas like Chicago, including race relationships. Complete and total fail on Obama's part. This is his liberal legacy.
You think flip flipper Romney would have been any better??? LoL

Brown Note

No, I didn't forget at all. Many, many, white's- voted for Obama out of some sort of guilt and to show they were not racist to the world. Many of them also believed that somehow he would work to bring us together and to help the minority communities. Of course, we now know he made things much worst.

Damn thanks for clarifying why everyone voted for Obama. That's some skill you posses. You should take these skills farther than browncafe and solve all of the world's problems with your mind reading of the masses ability.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Damn thanks for clarifying why everyone voted for Obama. That's some skill you posses. You should take these skills farther than browncafe and solve all of the world's problems with your mind reading of the masses ability.
Who said everyone? I said many, which many did.