To all the Hoffa haters

moreluck

golden ticket member
You criticize Obama for his speaking style?? It is one thing he does really good. If you are just trying to put him down, well he is looking better everday those mental midgets run against him!!
Hoffa was the subject, but as long as you mentioned Obama.........speaking is NOT one thing he does well.................reading is one thing he does well.
Do I need to post the "humina, humina, er, ah, um, clip again?

bigblu 2 you

You criticize Obama for his speaking style?? It is one thing he does really good. If you are just trying to put him down, well he is looking better everday those mental midgets run against him!!
he couldnt recite his name and address without a teleprompter.and if you take the words"uh" and "well"out of his vocabulary he would be a mime.

bigblu 2 you

you gals guys don't like hoffa vote him out.sandy pope and fred that's backed by tdu.if i wasn't retired i would for these other people
i heard the same thing about ron carey too.i was leary of him when he won and guess what.....i was wrong.would you vote him back in if he were alive and running?

MFR2010

So overallowed, Hoffa did a bad job because he kept UPS profits up? YRC was about to go bankrupt and he helped that from not happening. Yea let's vote someone in who will put us out of a job faster than were headed.

QKRSTKR

Please dont even compare these two. Hoffa is a weak leader who doesnt know how to stand up to Corporate America. Ted Kennedy fought the powers that be on behalf of the poor and middle class all his life!!

What about Mary Jo Kopechne? How hard did he fight for her. Oh that's right, he drove his car off a bridge, left her for dead, walked back to cottage to "get help", swam a 500ft channel to get back to his hotel, (ferry shut down for night) slept it off, call his lawyer 1st in the morning, then the police to say, "by the way I drove my car off a bridge and a girl who wasn't my wife was with me." Fought real hard for her.

The guy got away with murder! He was a freaking huge turd on this earth. Makes me sick people talk about this guy as some kind of hero. He should have spent the better part of his life in prison. Not congress.

804brown

What about Mary Jo Kopechne? How hard did he fight for her. Oh that's right, he drove his car off a bridge, left her for dead, walked back to cottage to "get help", swam a 500ft channel to get back to his hotel, (ferry shut down for night) slept it off, call his lawyer 1st in the morning, then the police to say, "by the way I drove my car off a bridge and a girl who wasn't my wife was with me." Fought real hard for her.

The guy got away with murder! He was a freaking huge turd on this earth. Makes me sick people talk about this guy as some kind of hero. He should have spent the better part of his life in prison. Not congress.

What happened decades ago was dealt with by the authorites as well as the people in Massachusetts. If they believed your version, he would have been toast. Nevertheless, my point was while he was in Congress, he fought for the middle and working class as well as the poor. The nuts on the right will always hate the Kennedys for betraying their own wealthy class.

C

chuchu

So overallowed, Hoffa did a bad job because he kept UPS profits up? YRC was about to go bankrupt and he helped that from not happening. Yea let's vote someone in who will put us out of a job faster than were headed.
Are we saying that Hoffa is the only person if given the same position that would have succeeded in that issue? I don't trust anyone that the CEO of UPS supports for Teamsters President. When Jim Kelly said "Hoffa is more of a business man" than Carey that statemant alone should have sent red flags up to everyone who is a Teamster at UPS. i HAVE NEVER SEEN THE BUSINESS AGENTS MORE COMPLACENT IN THEIR SUPPORT OF THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THEIR SALARIES THAN AFTER HOFFA BECAME PRESIDENT. Quacks like a duck?.......