To all ups drivers I need advice

Puggy

I am an upcoming ups driver in training. I messed up last Saturday which was my birthday I made the wrong decision "I drank and drove" .... I was locked up that day because I refuse to blow on the breathalyzer or take a blood test... Because this is my first offense I believe having a good lawyer they can drop the case but what should I do? Should I wait it out? Will ups finds out because I have yet to get my final verdict. What should I do I'm scared and I don't want to lose my career over a bad judgement I have made for myself also my driving record is spotless besides this stupid incident. I WILL NEVER DRINK again only Ginger Ale

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Don't volunteer any information, if they ask you to fill out something about moving violations, then DO NOT lie, but don't hand them the info either. If you don't get a conviction, then UPS should not be able to find out, in my opinion.

Now, to be an ass for a minute: Why in the F4!@ would you risk a very well paying career to drink and drive?? Did you not have any friends who could have driven you home? Were there no taxi services around that night? That's an easy way to blacklist yourself from this job. Great move!

Puggy

I already regret everything that I have done that night.Now I hope my lawyer can go to god himself and get rid of this speed bump I have created.. Yes I do have friends and they were all black out in the car. I :censored2:ed up end of it Now i just need to man up and hope this :censored2: goes away

UPS4Life

I thought where I live if you refuse a breathalyzer and blood work it's an automatic DUI suspension or loss of license automatically for a year. Good luck with this one your going to spend a pretty penny on a lawyer

Sent using BrownCafe App

Puggy

Oh I forgot to mention The state i have got the DWI was in another state. So they couldn't take my license away.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah pretty sure I'm gonna drop 2k on a lawyer
Gonna cost you more than that between fines and lawyer fees. The state I live in....if you refuse a breathalzyer...automatically lose your license for at least six months (it might be a year). A first offense can still cost you a mandatory interlock for your car...and they are expensive to install and maintain. Get a lawyer.

Puggy

Nope MInes because I have a refusal I am only suspended of litterally 7 days because first offense depends after trial also but litterally 7 days at the moment from what I see

Puggy

That's if I live there I believe. The paper work I have said I can drive after 7 days. It's' okay tho Im gonna pay my lawyer and hope he can perform a miracle. Because I'm gonna go HAM and eat some bacon