Tomorrow should be fun

Slick silver

I just heard they Denver closed its airports because of the blizzard. Tomorrow should be fun with late flights again. Even though Memohis is probably going to be 60 and clear tonight

!Retired!

The airport closed around 6:00am. I believe all our flights landed before the shutdown. They shut Pena Blvd (major road going to the airport) around the same time. Since we didn't run a PM operation, that plane will probably go to Memphis as soon as the airport reopens. I doubt our little snowfall will affect you.

On the flip side, we, for the most part, didn't run an AM operation. We loaded our trucks with what freight made it to us and were, basically, encouraged not to go out. You can count on one hand how many did go out. Seeing the roads on my way home, I thought...no, I KNOW they were nuts.

McFeely

Huge Member
I'm in the Colorado market and today the roads were an absolute :censored2:show. We got to our station, unloaded freight, and then were told to just go home.

As much as tomorrow is going to suck, today would have been absolutely worthless to try to do any deliveries. Even by my house, most businesses were closed. Just glad the liquor store was open 8-)