Tomorrow's Financial Report

stgeorge

Gotta love the misleading statement: "Contract negotiations began with the Teamsters union during the quarter. The current contract expires July 31." I can just see hundreds of companies shifting to FedEx thinking a strike is possible a week from now. Uh, that's July 31, *2008*.

W

westsideworma

New technologies should help reduce labor costs, Larkin said, although the rollout of the company's Package Flow technology "was not as smooth as expected."

Hahaha if thats referring to what I think it is, thats an understatement. Though I have to say PAS is getting better at our center....very slowly, but better nonetheless. :laugh:

ImpactedTSG

New technologies should help reduce labor costs, Larkin said, although the rollout of the company's Package Flow technology "was not as smooth as expected."

Hahaha if thats referring to what I think it is, thats an understatement. Though I have to say PAS is getting better at our center....very slowly, but better nonetheless. :laugh:
Package Flow Technology (PFT) is the same as PAS. PAS was the old name before it was called PFT. I think PAS stands for Preload Assist System, but I could be wrong. It's been a year and a half since I was in a UPS building.