TonyQ and Fitbit, why?

Time for change

upload_2018-8-30_5-33-8.jpeg

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I can't speak for Tony Q, don't know the guy.

I want the Central States & North East pension fixed.

Here's what Trump Tweeted in June;

"The US has an increased economic value of more than 7 trillion dollars since the election. May be the best economy in the history of our country. Record jobs numbers. Nice!" Trump tweeted a day after he completed 500 days in office.

Our Social Security is failing and will be reduced in the future, we all know that.

Trump claims in the last 500 days we've gained $7-Trillion. Yet, Social Security fund hasn't changed at all.

It doesn't make sense. All a person can do is draw their SS as soon & and long as they can.

I think the answer to your question is we're going to have to be very vigilant on who we elect in office from now on because if $7-Trillion isn't helping. The much smaller profits at UPS aren't going to save the pensions.

"#1. Economy in the world" Trump claims and we can't fix Social Security & Healthcare???

Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos the richest man on the planet with a net worth of 1/7th a trillion and a record number of his employees are on SNAP.

You have Warren Buffett the richest investor in the world over there promoting at every stop he makes of how he is giving away 99% of his wealth away before he dies in the all holy name of Philanthropy and then you look where he's donating the bulk of the monies and it's to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Doesn't make any sense.

So to answer your question; In the political world we live in today. There is no fix, but there should be.

Just get in line... take what you get and try to stay healthy.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Let me ask you a question.

As you know last year UPS management announced they're no longer contributing to their management pension plan after 01/01/2023.

If the union gave you everything you want. Bigger raises. No 22.4 jobs, rather RPCD FT jobs instead and more in H&W but would also end our pension in 2023.

Would you vote Yes for that?

What would it take in your opinion to get a Yes vote across the board when UPS isn't even saving their own pension?

Time for change

As you know last year UPS management announced they're no longer contributing to their management pension plan after 01/01/2023.

If the union gave you everything you want. Bigger raises. No 22.4 jobs, rather RPCD FT jobs instead and more in H&W but would also end our pension in 2023.

What would it take in your opinion to get a Yes vote across the board when UPS isn't even saving their own pension?
I’m sure the management pensions aren’t dissolving into thin air, but those funds will be moved. I think most new managers haven’t had pensions for about the last decade but got matching 401k instead. Would have to be hefty buyouts for us or it’s time to strike if they mess with ours. But seems like they are trying to pave the way.

Time for change

We shouldn’t concede other things over the threat. So we concede things for our pension and next several contracts we concede more again for our pension? No thanks, no concessions necessary.

F

Frankie's Friend

Management took a strike vote?
You're comparing union and nonunion jobs?
Ridiculous comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Frankie's Friend

"The US has an increased economic value of more than 7 trillion dollars since the election. May be the best economy in the history of our country. Record jobs numbers. Nice!" Trump tweeted a day after he completed 500 days in office.

Our Social Security is failing and will be reduced in the future, we all know that.

Trump claims in the last 500 days we've gained $7-Trillion. Yet, Social Security fund hasn't changed at all.

It doesn't make sense. All a person can do is draw their SS as soon & and long as they can.

I think the answer to your question is we're going to have to be very vigilant on who we elect in office from now on because if $7-Trillion isn't helping. The much smaller profits at UPS aren't going to save the pensions.

"#1. Economy in the world" Trump claims and we can't fix Social Security & Healthcare???

Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos the richest man on the planet with a net worth of 1/7th a trillion and a record number of his employees are on SNAP.

You have Warren Buffett the richest investor in the world over there promoting at every stop he makes of how he is giving away 99% of his wealth away before he dies in the all holy name of Philanthropy and then you look where he's donating the bulk of the monies and it's to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Doesn't make any sense.

So to answer your question; In the political world we live in today. There is no fix, but there should be.

Yawn

llamainmypocket

Doesn't make any sense.

Bill Gates foundation is actually pretty good from what I understand.

Mooseknuckle

It's important to realize why the company would want to do all this. Pensions show on their bottom line. Their primary job is to get that stock price up. If we strike, lose customers, encourage/force competitors to pick up our slack, the stock price will nose dive and take a very long time to recover while our competitors grow at a break neck pace. So the choice is clear, continue to make record profits or risk losing a ridiculous amount of money and a huge share of the industry's growth. What would you do if you were running this company and you're paid in stock? We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

sandwich

The resident gearhead

Find one person who asked for more money.

:censored2:.