TonyQ and Fitbit, why?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
header-facepalm-giveaway.jpg

Tony Q

Yeah @Tony Q how many members proposed this, by not answering you are confirming the union is out for itself with dues. Dont try to pin this on excessive overtime either more RCPD's would solve the excessive overtime along with stronger 9.5 langauge.
It was a counter proposal to the company proposal of Part time drivers on the weekend that would be paid $15 an hour.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
It was a counter proposal to the company proposal of Part time drivers on the weekend that would be paid $15 an hour.
Nobody would drive for 15 dollars an hr they cant even get loaders in for 15 dollars. So basically you played into their hand and gave them a concession for a concession? Good negotiating I'm so happy your representing us, hopefully fred and Sean are smart enough to get rid of you when the next contract comes around it for sure wouldn't hurt us by any means.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I can answer your questions.

I'm just not sure what they are.... ?

And you, being a representative of us don't see a problem with your inability to see the issue pointed out?

Our Social Security is failing and will be reduced in the future, we all know that.

Hey, if I gave you $50 do you think you could go out and buy a clue? SS will not fail, every politician that has to get votes knows damn well what would happen. You might as well try and argue that water is not wet maroon!

Let me ask you a question.
If the union gave you everything you want. Bigger raises. No 22.4 jobs, rather RPCD FT jobs instead and more in H&W but would also end our pension in 2023.Would you vote Yes for that?

Our pay structure encapsulates those pension contributions! Increase our pay to match those contributions that UPS would no longer have to pay us as well as reimburse for the contributions already made AND THE INCREASE IN VALUE OF THOSE CONTRIBUTIONS not yet paid out and we'll talk motor-mouth!

Benben

It's important to realize why the company would want to do all this. What would you do if you were running this company and you're paid in stock? We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Tried to draw attention to the most important part of this post!

Benben

You aren’t worth the time. You are all insults and no content. You are doing Sean’s bidding. You are one of Sean’s soldiers doing what you do best. Internet tough guy or thug.

Come on Wideload, You have known for 3 months this guy never answers a question and always resorts to name calling!