TonyQ and Fitbit, why?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The members give proposals. You go through these proposals and then you go with the top proposals. Wages are part of proposals. If you don’t understand this logic then I don’t know what else to say to you.
That’s not what you said clown. You’re back tracking. So which people proposed “ground for less”?

wide load

The members give proposals. You go through these proposals and then you go with the top proposals. Wages are part of proposals. If you don’t understand this logic then I don’t know what else to say to you.
Btw, I missed you at the OZ event.

Tony Q

That’s not what you said clown. You’re back tracking. So which people proposed “ground for less”?
You aren’t worth the time. You are all insults and no content. You are doing Sean’s bidding. You are one of Sean’s soldiers doing what you do best. Internet tough guy or thug.

Time for change

I don’t even think that many members proposed starting wage increase. That’s something that the company needs and wants but is used against us I’m sure in the 14 billion bs we keep hearing.

wide load

You aren’t worth the time. You are all insults and no content. You are doing Sean’s bidding. You are one of Sean’s soldiers doing what you do best. Internet tough guy or thug.
You just like answering the layups. Tough questions you were told to avoid and the high paid marketing firm will handle the rest.

F

Frankie's Friend

Why is it always SS ? Why not reduce wasteful welfare programs. Take take take from SS, Medicare, VA but never from welfare. Something has to change
Cut welfare =s a lot more conceal carry permits.

F

Frankie's Friend

I don’t even think that many members proposed starting wage increase. That’s something that the company needs and wants but is used against us I’m sure in the 14 billion bs we keep hearing.
They (the co) was hammering for a wage increase in the part time starting wage. I'm sure they were looking into installing revolving doors into the buildings with the massive turnover rate.
Giving the pt timers a raise was like shooting rabbits in a barrel...barely a speed bump in negotiations.

F

Frankie's Friend

lol. It's denis T
Doubt that really. Prob K.B. from the ibt.
You have to propose everything. Have you never negotiated a contract?
We negotiate one every time you give offer us concessions and especially in the greatest time of prosperity this company has experienced.

The members have to negotiate against the union and the company.

So yeah dude, we're still in negotiations.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
And all you do is deflect and avoid answering anything.