Too many hours

reginald95

You have to wonder though how unprofessional it looks when you have a driver delivering residential after 8:00pm. I've delivered stuff after 9 at times during no peak months.

Dr.Brownz

I went through this as a new driver and so do many. You need to slow down, work by the methods. Don't try to be a hero and get all the packages delivered super fast. Work safe, and provide good customer service. Make your problems there problems and soon everything fixes it self.

Use all of your 8 hour requests and get on the 9.5 list ASAP. Bid a route, any route so you can be on 9.5 list

Orion inc.

I like turtles
The higher ups have no experience on it and they don't care. They just want to see the target numbers hit.

We spend more time as a "company " worrying about useless reports and metrics and how to skirt around them. The energy I've seen management use to try not to show up on a report is amazing. Even if it screws everyone including the customer. And none of it ever makes sense.

That's where 99.9% of the aggravation with ups from the hourlies comes from.

Grey

Here too. I would say 90% of our eligible drivers are 9.5.

That's a lot. I'd say more eligible aren't on it than are here.
I went through this as a new driver and so do many. You need to slow down, work by the methods. Don't try to be a hero and get all the packages delivered super fast. Work safe, and provide good customer service. Make your problems there problems and soon everything fixes it self.

Use all of your 8 hour requests and get on the 9.5 list ASAP. Bid a route, any route so you can be on 9.5 list

So you ask the US to get on the 9.5 list the minute you find out you've won a vacation bid? Then your 9.5 starts on Tuesday?