Top pay for driver

Thatguy123

I was confused on how it worked.. Always thought after 4 years of driving you would be at top pay which would be around $35 and hour when I get there but found out that I was wrong. Can anyone explain how the 4 year progression works..

jpevhaf

It's 4 years after being FULL TIME. If you became full time before the current contract, it's 3 years. Also, if you were a TCD before becoming full time, you will stay at 85% if the top rate until the end of the "progression."

Mr Shifter

Driver under the 4 yr progression will not get contractual raises per the new contract only the progression raises on the yearly full time anniversary date.

Drivers under the old contract/three year progression will get 3 raises as topped out drivers but will also get their progression raises based on their annual full time senority date.

box_beeyotch

Do yourself a favor. When you do get to top rate try to put away as much as you can. If you can live comfortably at $25/hr you should be able to continue to do so while maxing out your 401k at $36/hr.

Finally something we actually agree on. Personally I think working part time where you dont make much money helps better prepare you when you make the big bucks.