Top Rate?

PT Car Washer

On that situation.... I would have to defer to @PT Car Washer

What's up with that ? :biggrin:
I did wash a new driver in training package car a couple weeks ago. No one had shown him how to use the car wash and supervisors tell the new drivers if they break a mirror it will count as an accident and disqualify them. Car wash supervisor made it known that cleaning package cars is not my job. She than went back to watching Netflix on her phone.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Who ever spends time figuring out that useless minutia, should be working on the preload.

Or fixing Orion.. Or fixing the dispatch.. Or late load issues.... Or supervising the car wash.

UPS is like a lost soul. James Casey must be rolling over in his grave.
Maybe you should come back since you love UPS deeply. You could fix all of those things. Lol.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I did wash a new driver in training package car a couple weeks ago. No one had shown him how to use the car wash and supervisors tell the new drivers if they break a mirror it will count as an accident and disqualify them. Car wash supervisor made it known that cleaning package cars is not my job. She than went back to watching Netflix on her phone.
Do they provide a private shower to wash new drivers? Sounds creepy to be honest.