One a 22.4 , always a 22.4

PPH_over_9000

Before 2019 or after 2019 , huge difference

Kinda like comparing a dodge neon to a Ferrari
✊🧔‍♂️

Damn dawg, you're kind of a d1ck, aren't ya?

It's cool, it's only been 12 years and the job has me hating the world. I can't imagine what a superstar like you has gone through.

Can't wait til i can shed 75 stops onto a junior driver because I just can't see myself working past 6:40 ever. Respect. ✊

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Damn dawg, you're kind of a d1ck, aren't ya?

It's cool, it's only been 12 years and the job has me hating the world. I can't imagine what a superstar like you has gone through.

Can't wait til i can shed 75 stops onto a junior driver because I just can't see myself working past 6:40 ever. Respect. ✊
12 years and you still hate the world? Only took me 5 to get over that, and the fact that I would be in the harness until 30 years or death, which ever came first.

PPH_over_9000

12 years and you still hate the world? Only took me 5 to get over that, and the fact that I would be in the harness until 30 years or death, which ever came first.

So I learned a long time ago that my biggest struggle is letting things go.

I'm still waiting for the moment to pay back that supe' that had me load 11 trucks in a single shift back in 2015. Now that you remind me of it, so much time has lapsed and he's become so complacent that I feel like he's almost ripe enough to pluck.

Thanks for the reminder.

UnionStrong

So I learned a long time ago that my biggest struggle is letting things go.

I'm still waiting for the moment to pay back that supe' that had me load 11 trucks in a single shift back in 2015. Now that you remind me of it, so much time has lapsed and he's become so complacent that I feel like he's almost ripe enough to pluck.

Thanks for the reminder.
Just don’t take it out on your customers, they don’t care. Lol

PPH_over_9000

Just don’t take it out on your customers, they don’t care. Lol

So I did! For the longest time, I definitely did. In the past (6 months or so?), I've realized that every customer complaint I've received was resulted from a direct instruction from management, but I was the one that took the hit. That realization has completely changed how I deal with customers and the job has actually become really enjoyable ever since. I hate my time in-building, love being on-road, and then hate when I have to return to the building.

I don't trust those management :censored2:ers as far as I can throw 'em, and I'm 5'3", 115lbs. If you think I can throw a UPS supe' very far then you're friggin' mistaken.

UnionStrong

So I did! For the longest time, I definitely did. In the past (6 months or so?), I've realized that every customer complaint I've received was resulted from a direct instruction from management, but I was the one that took the hit.

I don't trust those :censored2:ers as far as I can throw 'em, and I'm 5'3", 115lbs. If you think I can throw a UPS supe' very far then you're friggin' mistaken.
It’s a tough job. Take pride in the fact you can do it. Not many can. Don’t let those dick heads in management get to you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So I did! For the longest time, I definitely did. In the past (6 months or so?), I've realized that every customer complaint I've received was resulted from a direct instruction from management, but I was the one that took the hit. That realization has completely changed how I deal with customers and the job has actually become really enjoyable ever since. I hate my time in-building, love being on-road, and then hate when I have to return to the building.

I don't trust those management :censored2:ers as far as I can throw 'em, and I'm 5'3", 115lbs. If you think I can throw a UPS supe' very far then you're friggin' mistaken.
Damn, you a midget or a little Asian chick

PPH_over_9000

It’s a tough job. Take pride in the fact you can do it. Not many can. Don’t let those dick heads in management get to you.
I absolutely do, brother, and thank you for saying that. I know what I know but it's always nice to have somebody else acknowledge it and confirm that i'm not a COMPLETE lunatic

PPH_over_9000

Damn, you a midget or a little Asian chick
i'm an Irish/Scottish/French Canadian latchkey kid with a mother that stands at 4'8" and a father at 6'2".

My brother looks Mexican and I look welsh, lmao. We both have big heads though, just colored differently.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've been malnourished since I was 7 or 8, not because of a lack of food but a lack of diversity in food. I've been eating meat and potatoes my whole life.

UnionStrong

I absolutely do, brother, and thank you for saying that. I know what I know but it's always nice to have somebody else acknowledge it and confirm that i'm not a COMPLETE lunatic
I had more rudeness and kicking packages on the dock complaints than anyone in my center my first few years. Lol

PPH_over_9000

yo, is my family dysfunctional??

there's so many lol's that I can't really call it with confidence. All i know is if you didn't grow up wondering if your parents are going to make dinner or if your brother's gonna hook you up with a couple pieces of cinnamon sugar-coated bread for dinner then you probably can't really relate..