One a 22.4 , always a 22.4

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Going thru the new GWI , I noticed that current rpcds would be making more than 22.4 converting to rpcds ( except top rate ). For example: 3 years rpcd // 31.50
22.4 to rpcd/// 30.75
Any thoughts?
1) 22.4 drivers in progression get 2 raises a year. One on Aug 1 of each year and one when they complete another year.
2) 22.4 drivers in progression move to the equivalent under the RCPD scale.

LOLL you all are just mad 22.4's (now rpcds) didn't have to work in the center pitching cardboard for 10 years before we became drivers like you all had to. Get over it. tuesday-sat? so what? atleast we ain't gotta worry about businesses being closed on monday when we need to get :censored2: done.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I still have not heard a definate answer on this. After the contract passes there is supposed to be this master re-bid process in which people choose to work starting Monday or Tuesday through Saturday. On Monday and Satuday the bid drivers are supposed to somehow hash out what their route would be based on the seniority and area of each route. This means that if your loop partner has more seniority and the route spreads out then the lower seniority will get bumped into the pool of cover drivers that day.

So afaik a lot of guys who have seniority to bid a route might still be cover driving 1 day a week if not more, I guess just a slight twist on "same as it's always been"

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
JUNIOR RPCD:
BB414E33-CF24-4F00-A217-AAE909CB3032.jpeg

SENIOR RPCD:
9BE0318C-5CB3-489E-82EF-D7E479BF295D.jpeg

WERE LIKE THE BIG BOYS IN THE JUNGLE

🧔‍♂️✊

Nah
LOLL you all are just mad 22.4's (now rpcds) didn't have to work in the center pitching cardboard for 10 years before we became drivers like you all had to. Get over it. tuesday-sat? so what? atleast we ain't gotta worry about businesses being closed on monday when we need to get :censored2: done.
oh