Tracking Biden's Usage of "C'Mon Man"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
President Biden displayed his notoriously thin skin while rolling out his COVID-19 plan Thursday, rebuking a White House pool reporter who asked if his new goal of 1 million vaccine injections a day was too low.

“When I announced it, you all said it’s not possible — come on, gimme a break, man! It’s a good start,” Biden said at the White House during his first full day in office.

Biden took office Wednesday with an estimated 912,497 vaccine doses being delivered per day under outgoing President Donald Trump, according to Bloomberg News data.

Biden brushed off the question and abruptly got up from his desk and walked out with Vice President Kamala Harris in tow.
This is far from the first time Biden has lost his cool with a questioner in public.

1611276769868.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
C'mon man!
He doesn't work for us.

Fact check: Biden did tell a Detroit worker 'I'm not working for you' during gun rights argument

Biden got into a heated exchange over gun rights with a factory worker at an auto plant in Detroit, USA TODAY previously reported.

"You're full of smile*!" Joe Biden says in a heated gun control debate with Detroit plant worker.

“You’re working for me, man,” the worker told Biden.

“I’m not working for you,” Biden said. “Give me a break, man. Don’t be such a horse’s ass.”

1611277890385.png

Last edited:

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So 912,000 vaccinations a day were being given out under the Trump administration, and Biden wants to raise that up to a million.

WDFD Robinette, what a loser!
So what you are saying is that Joe Biden in one day has distributed more vaccines than Trump did in his first 3 and half years ...COMBINED.

Thank you President Biden 🙏
200 (4).gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Fact check: Biden did tell a Detroit worker 'I'm not working for you' during gun rights argument

Biden got into a heated exchange over gun rights with a factory worker at an auto plant in Detroit, USA TODAY previously reported.

"You're full of smile*!" Joe Biden says in a heated gun control debate with Detroit plant worker.

“You’re working for me, man,” the worker told Biden.

“I’m not working for you,” Biden said. “Give me a break, man. Don’t be such a horse’s ass.”

View attachment 325853
source (7).gif

vantexan

So what you are saying is that Joe Biden in one day has distributed more vaccines than Trump did in his first 3 and half years ...COMBINED.

Thank you President Biden 🙏
View attachment 325881
What I'm hearing is the Biden administration has discovered that it's not as easy as they thought it would be to ramp up distribution. Anyone can say they'll do better than the other guy but when reality sinks in they'll start, and have started, downplaying expectations.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What I'm hearing is the Biden administration has discovered that it's not as easy as they thought it would be to ramp up distribution. Anyone can say they'll do better than the other guy but when reality sinks in they'll start, and have started, downplaying expectations.
Oh come on man cut them a break

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Trump got us vaccines in record time while Biden bitched about Trump's plan. Now the ball is in Biden's court. Seems Biden is really good at putting people out of work.
By the way Keystone is a Canadian company, and those weren't actual jobs ,but "proposed " jobs.
Shouldn't Biden worry about America 1st, not some commie company