Trade Disaster

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Would your wife by okay with you banging some hollywood harlot? And if so, who? She's not the hottest but I feel like Jennifer Lawrence might like it.

SolidWoodPanel

this room dont need to be changed sir
Ok.
Getting back to trade. Whew. My stock portfolio has been on a ride this year. Nothing I own has really dropped off in any meaningful harm. Wish I bought some TXN and a few utilities. But damn near every week things are up and down. I bought a bunch more EPR. Nice gain and hey monthly dividend payer. Nervous about the next breakdown, but hey bargains a plenty.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Ok.
Getting back to trade. Whew. My stock portfolio has been on a ride this year. Nothing I own has really dropped off in any meaningful harm. Wish I bought some TXN and a few utilities. But damn near every week things are up and down. I bought a bunch more EPR. Nice gain and hey monthly dividend payer. Nervous about the next breakdown, but hey bargains a plenty.
i changed my investments around and went big in the s&p and russ 2000

SolidWoodPanel

i changed my investments around and went big in the s&p and russ 2000
ETFs or mutual funds. I got tired of putting :censored2: in my bank account and not appreciating anything. Got a healthy dose of stocks in different industries. It's kinda scary how building that portfolio can be and i'm prepared to see sharp losses but it is damn nice getting a few hundred a month doing nothing.
put some mlb rookie cards in in

If you want baseball cards, I'm a seller. I don't want to be but I really just want the space.