Traditional Conservative Values...are now found in current events.

BootsOnTarmac

Traditional Conservative Values...

You all do realize the op "Lothar" came to us by searching the net for the above.

The moderator will catch on soon.

Serf

Traditional conservative ideas are always secondary nice to haves at best. Saying one is Progressive is a compliment to the mind and spirit of men. Progress is and will always be the way forward. If conservatism had its day, it will be very short lived. The curiosity, the demand would be for progression soon after. That is how we got here, progressiveness has won this war for over 1000's of years and will always win the war. Hardwired.
Media Progressive Monopoly:
Shapes Government; nothing original.
Shapes culture, or lack there of.
Degrades religion, installs or props up other religion.
Shapes Demographics."Think good school for my kid."
Takes your country to war.
Soviet style surveillance.

bacha29

Here's what's happening to so called "traditional conservative values" . For more than a century White Christian America ran this country. Today, because of shifting demographics that unquestioned majority is losing it's grip on the nation. Different races, different ethnicity's different cultures and religions are becoming much more impacting on the mood , direction and overall lifestyle of this nation. The question going forward is how hard will WCA fight to hold onto it's previously unchallenged political power base?

Serf

Here's what's happening to so called "traditional conservative values" . For more than a century White Christian America ran this country. Today, because of shifting demographics that unquestioned majority is losing it's grip on the nation. Different races, different ethnicity's different cultures and religions are becoming much more impacting on the mood , direction and overall lifestyle of this nation. The question going forward is how hard will WCA fight to hold onto it's previously unchallenged political power base?
I don't want to live in America if it is anything other than a majority Western European immigrant, Christian nation. So basically I have about 20 years until liftoff.

Serf

Poor planning on your part. Assimilate, my brother. It’s all good.
I am assimilated. I love Sportsball, Fanstasy Sportsball, Reality Television, Newest smartphone, Fast food, Cheap mini malls, and Places where I can get wholesale deals, like XXL Family sized cheese ball containers. Culture, man.

Serf

You sound a lot like all those cry baby democrats who say they're gonna leave the county if such and such gets elected.
Liberal talking points are always that. And so and so is a (republican candidate) Nazi. Echo chamber. May the Kardashians twerk on the ashes of western civilization.

Ghost in the Darkness

Rural vs urban values
Crime, drugs and other deviants are rampant in the urban areas, which are also usually under liberal control. The rats nest and like to live on top of each other. You look at population density on a map and its like matastasized cancer rotting this country from within.