Transfer/ Hub Change

Flyguy239

Hello. I’m a part time worker that drives during season, I’m considered an air driver but I want to know how to go about changing warehouse hub’s and whether it’s worth it. I’ll have a year seniority when January comes. And haven’t received my health benefits yet.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Warehouse?

tumblr_on0vk0b4Wd1vkjvs5o1_500.gif

Brisket

Hello. I’m a part time worker that drives during season, I’m considered an air driver but I want to know how to go about changing warehouse hub’s and whether it’s worth it. I’ll have a year seniority when January comes. And haven’t received my health benefits yet.

You most likely aren’t going anywhere until after peak...other than that, depends on how you are classified ( primary job).

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
The transfer list will be the biggest hurdle.
You will keep healthcare accumulation + raises + # of vacation weeks and seniority will be reset back to 0 for selections and FT openings.

It would be a good idea to ask stewards and the BA of both your building and the other one to get a good estimate how long you'll wait for a FT opening.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Where ya trying to transfer Flyguy