Transfer Question

Xieon

So I am looking at getting an educational transfer this summer From California's Sunnyvale hub to ethier Denver or Commerce City, Colorado. My question is what pay rate am i looking at over there? I'm a preloader and make $10.85 an hour currently. Would I keep my current pay or would I lose some, and if so how much? Thanks for your time

neartom

If the company is involved in the transfer, you keep your same rate. If you quit in ca.and try to get hired in co. you will start all over.

pensfan

We had a preloader to transfer into our hub two years ago. You keep all your company seniority but start at the bottom at the new hub. In other words your pay should remain the same. As far as quitting and getting rehired I have always heard that is pretty much impossible.

A

anonymous6

you have to speak to HR. most likely they will tell you to quit and start all over. good luck.

UPSGUY72

So I am looking at getting an educational transfer this summer From California's Sunnyvale hub to ethier Denver or Commerce City, Colorado. My question is what pay rate am i looking at over there? I'm a preloader and make $10.85 an hour currently. Would I keep my current pay or would I lose some, and if so how much? Thanks for your time

You better contact your HR person ASAP. Transfer don't happen overnight...

Xieon

In not concerned about the transfer part i have been talking to HR for a while now and applied and been accepted into a college in the area I wish to transfer to and as such the only possible prevention factor is that there are no job opening for my position or a different position that i am still qualified for in the area between June and early Aug. My question was about pay rate and which has been answered, and now I am just asking if anyone knows about or works at the hubs in the area and can tell me how it is over there? Is the hub big, how many lines, how is package flow, etc.?

UPSGUY72

In not concerned about the transfer part i have been talking to HR for a while now and applied and been accepted into a college in the area I wish to transfer to and as such the only possible prevention factor is that there are no job opening for my position or a different position that i am still qualified for in the area between June and early Aug. My question was about pay rate and which has been answered, and now I am just asking if anyone knows about or works at the hubs in the area and can tell me how it is over there? Is the hub big, how many lines, how is package flow, etc.?

Um if you have been in touch with HR for a while why haven't you ask them ??????