Transfer Question

No_Member_Name

transfer is easier then people on here make it seem. All u gotta do is enroll in school, community college and bring them the schedule. That’s all i did, took 3 weeks and i went across the country

Jstpeachy

I’ve been PT preload in Georgia for a month and a half and will be moving to Michigan before the year ends. I see transfers seem to be an issue, best to try for educational and just enroll in Michigan to get the green light or since I’m under one year with UPS should I aim more for giving notice in GA and reapplying in Michigan?

Side note: my friend in Michigan is a driver and mentioned he would talk to his HR which covers 2 buildings in his area, but I’m not sure how to approach it with my center.

542thruNthru

I’ve been PT preload in Georgia for a month and a half and will be moving to Michigan before the year ends. I see transfers seem to be an issue, best to try for educational and just enroll in Michigan to get the green light or since I’m under one year with UPS should I aim more for giving notice in GA and reapplying in Michigan?

Side note: my friend in Michigan is a driver and mentioned he would talk to his HR which covers 2 buildings in his area, but I’m not sure how to approach it with my center.

If you're under a year they will not let you transfer(per the contract)

Best to try and get rehired.