Transfer to Kalispell/ whitefish area

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yes they did, but doesn't change the fact they have always done a great job of protecting their members over the years. There is another local here that has very poor leadership and support and I was curious as to the support and backing from the local in Kalispell to know what I would be getting myself into!
The local isn't so great right now since our ST fired our BA about a month ago. The dip:censored2: fired our BA DURING CONTRACT YEAR with tons of outstanding grievances to handle. Our new BA is a real piece of work and doesn't know a damn thing about the contract so we are pretty SOL at the moment.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
The local isn't so great right now since our ST fired our BA about a month ago. The dip:censored2: fired our BA DURING CONTRACT YEAR with tons of outstanding grievances to handle. Our new BA is a real piece of work and doesn't know a damn thing about the contract so we are pretty SOL at the moment.
That sucks, kind of funny they fire him with all the grievances pulled up. Seems like that happens a lot with BA's that either fight UPS hard or dont do :censored2: IMO.

upsguy26

Good to know, so no matter what building I'm in its gonna ba a :censored2: show then! Are u guys working Saturdays? How many driver's are in the center?

KOG72

I’m full of it
752D4684-6A83-41DE-8991-6B5CA9E74926.jpeg
Who plays center?
This guy

Is there a preferred center between the 2? I'm really wanting to deliver north of Kalispell as I will be moving to Columbia falls area
Look at the transfer sign up for the 2 buildings nearest to where you want to be. It is posted oct 1.