Transferring and losing seniority

Skittles

If you lose seniority when you transfer, does that mean you're stuck in the same hub until you're done with ups. I'm in a little hub what if it closes down and I'm back to being a nobody, but a guy that can say I worked at a ups for however long.

WESLA

It is what it is
But still you are only 19. That's a good age to invest your time in such a good company. No brainer is follow the work and keep my seniority.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Well, if you're 19 years old and have a wife and kids, I wouldn't worry a lot about your kids missing their friends. At the age your kids have to be, they probably forgot where they put their big wheel last night. Any wife worth their weight in salt would follow you to wherever you think you need to go to make a better life for the whole family. Put on your big boy pants and make a decision .

F

FrigidAdCorrector

what if it closes down and I'm back to being a nobody, but a guy that can say I worked at a ups for however long.
No UPS hub is closing right now. Way too much work to go around.
Then I have to move and take my wife and kids and my kids won't want to leave there friends.
Sometimes you have to do what you have to do to make ends meet. I moved 1800 miles from home for work and school. Does it suck being so far from home? Yep. But sometimes you have to take a leap and figure out whatever comes next when it happens.