Transferring from NY to TX - is school the only way?

I'm pretty sure you already have to be a student, and possibly accepted/enrolled where you want to move.
From what I've been told ups/HR just needs proof that you are enrolled I school or that you have paid for it. Now for another question would UPS reimburse me for school if I have a passing grade or does it have to be apart of that tuition program they offer? Not sure how this all works as I've never went to school

I don't want to be in NY anymore but also don't want to throw my career away
Great...then you should already know who in your building to talk to....asking questions on here is a waste of time. I'm in 804 too...and my answer is...good friggin luck cause it's not gonna happen. You're already vested...stay where you are.

watdaflock?

I want to know about transferring to another state and is going to school the only way? I've been with UPS for 7 going on 8 this June and id like to move from NYC to Austin Tx. I do not have a desire to go back to school or getting a degree but if it's the only way to go where I want to then I guess I have to then. But now with that would UPS still reimburse me for going to school and if I pass?
How long have you worked here?

Amazing you don't have more misloads with such poor attentive skills.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Contact a building in Austin. If there is an opening available, and if you are on good terms with management in your building, you might be able to quit and be rehired. If you are lucky (big if), you might be allowed to come back with your company seniority, but not your building seniority.

In 34 years, that's the only way I ever saw it done.