Transferring to different hub as driver?

davidix

So what's the drill with going about that? I don't have much seniority as a ft driver as it is. Ive been told that I can't do it by some and that I'll lose all seniority by others.

Anyone transfer hubs out there with some clarification?

rod

Retired 22 years
So what's the drill with going about that? I don't have much seniority as a ft driver as it is. Ive been told that I can't do it by some and that I'll lose all seniority by others.

Anyone transfer hubs out there with some clarification?

So you want to transfer to Hawaii and have a route along the beach where all the sweet young things in bikinis hang out. I've got news for you-----ain't gonna to happen.

davidix

I wish! It's just too expensive where I live and if they raise my lease again it'll be a bit difficult. So moving back to my hometown where It's more affordable would be ideal.

Btw Hawaii is probably crazy expensive and rhe beach is overrated lol.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So you want to transfer to Hawaii and have a route along the beach where all the sweet young things in bikinis hang out. I've got news for you-----ain't gonna to happen.
You been there lately? The girls there are big and fat.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don't listen to these losers
Just shoot an email out to the boss tell him where your going
Shouldn't take more than a week or two

shawn83

I'm a feeder driver looking to transfer to Arizona. Wondering if ill be able to transfer to the new facility in goodyear, Arizona. Looks like they will have 1500 new job openings.