Transfers

Shift 2

Can you transfer from state to to state in the southern supplement? Also can you transfer from a part time position from your hub to a full time position in another hub if that hub is in need of employees?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Can you transfer from state to to state in the southern supplement? Also can you transfer from a part time position from your hub to a full time position in another hub if that hub is in need of employees?
Check your supplement on transferring positions. But the only supplement that I know of that allows transfers is the western supplement so I think you're SOL there.

22.34life

The answer is it depends.i have seen p/t transfer state to state in the south.but never p/t to full time.senority is by building,so keep that in mind.

Shift 2

The answer is it depends.i have seen p/t transfer state to state in the south.but never p/t to full time.senority is by building,so keep that in mind.
So the closer you are to where your transferring to the more seniority you have ? I’m trying to transfer to the new smart building in Atlanta. A friend of mine says they are looking for 300feeder drivers and they only have100 or so spots filled and are hiring from the street

So the closer you are to where your transferring to the more seniority you have ? I’m trying to transfer to the new smart building in Atlanta. A friend of mine says they are looking for 300feeder drivers and they only have100 or so spots filled and are hiring from the street
I’m heading there now.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
You don't want to be a Feedah Driva....you'll end up looking like @Indecisi0n

22.34life

"So here's the deal" as my b.a says,transfers are for educational purposes only by the book but the company does make exceptions.so it can be done but expect a fight.u can not however transfer from part time to full time since the jobs are bid by building and seniority is by building.so if u transfer to another existing building ur seniority date will be the day u start work at new building.all this info is from the south.

dogs.bite.me

"So here's the deal" as my b.a says,transfers are for educational purposes only by the book but the company does make exceptions.so it can be done but expect a fight.u can not however transfer from part time to full time since the jobs are bid by building and seniority is by building.so if u transfer to another existing building ur seniority date will be the day u start work at new building.all this info is from the south.

And I can confirm. Only transfers mentioned in the southern supplement is for education.