Tricks to make your route last

Daf

you’re not at war with the company, you’re an employee that doesn’t like their job

just quit and do something you’ll like instead
They need to quit because they are following the methods that you guys created?? Huh. So you don’t really want the methods followed? But you will punish us for not following them?
This is why 90% of your workforce is pissed off right now.

Daf

Why are "you", not me, at war with UPS?

If it is because of this contract that they are trying to pass, I hate to tell you, but our Teamster leadership negotiated this and recommends it.

You should be at war with the Teamsters, not UPS.
I would say fighting both.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
They need to quit because they are following the methods that you guys created?? Huh. So you don’t really want the methods followed? But you will punish us for not following them?
This is why 90% of your workforce is :censored2: off right now.
he’s actively looking for ways to circumvent them and steal time

parking legally, going the speed limit, and walking reasonable distances are built into the allowances and methods already

542thruNthru

parking legally, going the speed limit, and walking reasonable distances are built into the allowances and methods already

I disagree with this one. Parking legally is not built in. Our downtown routes would never get done if they did that. We are always told to park on the red no matter what route We are on.

BootsOnTarmac

While that's certainly true I think she really only stresses about that when it's a kid.

While I see it as unfounded her biggest fear is getting sued and losing everything we've worked for. I try to assure her we've taken what precautions we can and she's covered under the hospitals malpractice insurance. But she's a pessimist.

She is right being a pessimist and covering her keister. The hospitals malpractice insurance may not be her best advocate, in the event of a lawsuit. Look into private insurance.. My wife is a nurse.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Doubtful.....most of IE couldn't figure out how to turn on light in a dark room
Not entirely. IE generally is fine, our center operation manager nitpicking some parts and ignoring the rest of IE's methods usually is what leads to trouble.

If everyone got a paid hour to personally read the preload methods booklet and package delivery methods book rather than the "safety " garbage this place would operate a lot better.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
2B1A1464-179A-44A8-94D2-D404C847CFD8.gif

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I disagree with this one. Parking legally is not built in. Our downtown routes would never get done if they did that. We are always told to park on the red no matter what route We are on.
okay super urban you’re probably right since there really isn’t anywhere legal but reasonable to park

anywhere they can apply okay mapping to, they can apply the allowances

Doubtful.....most of IE couldn't figure out how to turn on light in a dark room
many, yes you’re right, most is a stretch

Then quit your job and find something you’ll like.
you can’t escape bad bosses forever

panchovilla

Since we are in an all out war with UPS at this point, what are your favorite tricks to make your route take longer, besides the obvious follow ORION?

Parking legally and walking long distances is my favorite. Also going the speed limit.
Folllow all methods..... take pride in what you do.