Truck barrels into protesters

oldngray

nowhere special
I think I'll take lunch on the train tracks tomorrow.
27def0.jpg

Nah
I think I'll take lunch on the train tracks tomorrow.

Me too. Plenty of rail crossings on my route. Should be especially fun because a supervisor is riding with me tomorrow.

"Why are you taking lunch here? GET OFF THE TRACKS!"
"It's cool bro, I'm protesting the death of George Floyd. I can take lunch anywhere I want."

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Me too. Plenty of rail crossings on my route. Should be especially fun because a supervisor is riding with me tomorrow.

"Why are you taking lunch here? GET OFF THE TRACKS!"
"It's cool bro, I'm protesting the death of George Floyd. I can take lunch anywhere I want."
When you get hit you can play victim and sue BNSF and UPS.

rickyb

Your mom won’t let you go, will she? Lol.
besides working what have you ever done for your country?

working isnt necessarily a good thing, nazis were just doing their job

unlike you, im not a single mother, so i can afford to donate to causes i care about to make the world better. and i assume i have more time than you to protest.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
let a judge decide. the trucker deserves it.

yea the legal system is broken too

Which is it? If the legal system is broken, then a judge can't be trusted to make the right call.

a stupid racist

No law against racism or stupidity. If there were almost everyone would be in jail and the for profit prison system would have plenty of perfect workers. You wouldn't want that, would you?

because theres a law saying you have to drive safely especially if you see people on the street.

There is a law saying no pedestrian traffic on freeways.

his decision was easy, dont drive down a protest route LOL

why would you drive your whip near a protest

We the people only have the right to peaceably assemble. Not disrupt traffic, creating unsafe conditions and trampling on another person's right to move freely, or rip a person out of their vehicle and beat them. If it were the police doing that, you would be against it.

they need to shut the system down.

you need to join me in the revolution.

the economy is going to be bad for a long time. if the govt doesnt pass any reforms and lets people suffer, then theres gonna be a lot of protests.

If they shut the system down, the economy won't recover. How can a shutdown government pass any reforms? What reforms could they pass to fix anything when they won't enforce the laws already in place?

Do you ever get tired of trying to reconcile irreconcilable ideas? It seems like it would be exhausting to do the mental gymnastics necessary to hold and share the contradictory ideas you do.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
If I survive. And either way, as long as it's clear to the police that I was "protesting," they'll just arrest the engineer. If this incident is any indication...
I wasn't even gonna sit in the truck. I think the weather's supposed to be nice. I was gonna throw down a picnic blanket and sit on my lunch box.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

unlike you, im not a single mother, so i can afford to donate to causes i care about to make the world better. and i assume i have more time than you to protest.
I've volunteered at a local nursing home every week for a decade.

If you truly cared, you'd make it happen.
Cowards find reasons for why they are exempt from what they expect from others.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

You have a lot more time to protest, and yet you don’t. BTW, my kids are adults now.

rickyb

I've volunteered at a local nursing home every week for a decade.

If you truly cared, you'd make it happen.
Cowards find reasons for why they are exempt from what they expect from others.
thats great. some people think if they just work they are the second coming. thats why countries are going to :censored2:s, because people are just working.