Truck barrels into protesters

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
i dont know i dont think just doing your job is enough. justice demands that we dont just do our job
Justice.

That's a flippant word, thrown around like it has meaning today.

Was that justice you saw on the highway? Suppose the dude (I presume he was caucasian or he'd have gotten a pass from the zealots...I mean protestors) was scared for his life and freaked out?

Armchair expert you are.
SMH

rickyb

Justice.

That's a flippant word, thrown around like it has meaning today.

Was that justice you saw on the highway? Suppose the dude (I presume he was caucasian or he'd have gotten a pass from the zealots...I mean protestors) was scared for his life and freaked out?

Armchair expert you are.
SMH
b4 the driver came for sure

rickyb

She helped make the next generation, and raised them, from what little I know, to not be whiney entitled, do nothing but expect everything, brats. That should be enough, but she has to work too. It's hard to be on a high-horse in the basement, but somehow you manage.
making copies of yourself is not necessarily a good thing. and its defintely not good enough. operational needs dodged the question. but she answered my border patrol question yesterday which is better than box ox.

35years

Gravy route
I know that stretch of road very very well.

The trucker was coming up a rise before he would see the protesters ahead. Right over the ridge the road turns. He wouldn't have seen them until the last second.